10

I walked into school, and the first thing I saw was Beck kissing Jade. I scrunched my face up in disgust and looked away.

"Okay guys, break it up," I said, walking toward them, covering my eyes.

"Okay Ava, go away." Jade mocked me.

"Do I really sound that bad?" I asked.

Jade threw her bag at me and shooed me away. I could understand. Wow. I was really starting to hate couples.

  I was walking down the hall, texting my friends from Midtown, when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" the girl apologized profusely, dusting my shirt.

"Watch it." I glared at her.

  I dusted my shirt where the girl touched me, and walked away with a 'tch' noise. I had never seen her before. She's probably a new student. I walked into Sikowitz's class and sat down at my chair. After what seemed like forever, people started rushing into their seats.

  Beck walked in with his coffee. I stood up and walked toward him, wanting to make conversation.

"Hey, Beck!" I said enthusiastically. He turned around to face me, a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Hey Ava, what's up?" he greeted me.

We chatted until the bell rang. Suddenly, the new girl rushed into the classroom and bumped into Beck, spilling coffee all over him.

"I'm so sorry!" the girl apologized, rubbing his shirt, trying to get the coffee off of him.

"I think you're making it worse," he said, looking toward me for help.

I was infuriated. Who the hell would do that? Why was I so angry?

"Get your hands off of him, or I'll get my hands in your neck." I smiled sweetly.

"I'm sorry, let me get it off," she explains, rubbing his shirt harder.

"Dude, stop rubbing my boyfriend! Take a hint." Jade walked in, glaring at her.

I felt bad for her, but then again she kept rubbing Beck even though I warned her not to. A wave of anger bubbled up inside of me, hatred filled my petite body. Jade started kissing Beck, which made me scrunch up up face in disgust for the second time that day.

Everyone sat down at their seats, just as Sikowitz entered.

"Jade, kiss your boyfriend in your own time." Sikowitz interrupted Beck and Jade.

"Oh, I will," she says with a smirk.

"Alright class, today, we're going to be learning improv. Again," he added. Tori shot up her hand.

"Yes?"

"What's improv?" she asked curiously.

"Improv is basically acting without a script. Improvise!" Sikowitz gestured his hands wildly.

"Oh yeah and the new student Tori. I'd like to introduce our new student, Tori, and I'd like to thank Tori for her generous gift of two dollars, which she handed me outside this morning. Not necessary, but much appreciated. Anyways, who wants to go first." he said, he says.

"I thought he was homeless!" I heard Tori whisper to André from behind me.

"Jade, you go first," he said, randomly picking her.

  Jade forced herself out of the chair, the screeching noise of the chair legs being dragged across the room filled my ears. She lazily walked onto the stage.

"I choose Beck, André, Cat, and," she stared directly at Tori, as though she was staring into her soul, "Tori."

"Me?" Tori pointed at herself, confused.

"No, that Tori." she said, pointing at me, "Yes, you." she rolled her eyes.

  I pitied the girl immensely. Jade was probably going to scare her out of going to this school.

"Okay, wait in the hallway until I call you." she smiled at her reassuringly, though anyone who knew Jade knew that she had a devious plan.

  After Sikowitz assigned the roles, they started the scene. I thought it was okay, until Jade dragged Tori through the door, introducing her like a dog.

"Uh, woof," she said. I mentally facepalmed at her. Did she not know that this was an art school?

"Sikowitz, tell Tori that dogs don't stand on two feet," she complained, rolling her eyes at the amateur.

  When she saw that Sikowitz wasn't listening, she screamed his name loudly. He jumped back in surprise and made Tori correct her mistake. The scene went on until Jade announced that Tori had bugs on her.

"Uh-oh looks like this dog has bugs in her fur." Jade drawled.

"Uh woof," Tori said in response.

"Ew!" André and Cat said in unison, backing away from Tori.

"Aw it's okay I read on the internet that coffee works great for getting rid of fur bugs." Jade smiled. Oh boy, this was going to be entertaining.

Jade grabbed the coffee off of her table and walked toward Tori.

"I don't think you wan-" Beck tried to stop her, but cut off himself when Jade poured coffee on her head.

A look of pure joy was plastered across her face. I think Jade went a bit too hard on her. Tori got off her knees and ran out of class. André, after seeing what happened, rushed out into the hallway.

Jeez. Jade only poured coffee on her. She needed to learn to toughen up.

"Cat, go fetch her," Sikowitz told Cat.

"Okay," Cat said glumly.

After what seemed like forever, André and Cat came in, but Tori wasn't with them. Apparently, she had gone home. I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

Tori showed up today, which meant she would have to endure more of Jade's torture. Either that or she could resist it, which wasn't very likely.

"Today, we'll be doing alphabetical improv. I'm sure you're all familiar with it." Sikowitz announced.

"Yeah, no shit." Jade glared at Beck and me.

"For example, Beck,"

"Apples are falling out of my butt," Beck said, without looking amused at all.

"Good. André." he pointed at André.

"Bring the apples from Beck's butt so that we can all enjoy them," he said dramatically, gesturing at Beck.

"Good, good. Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go." a voice said from behind me. I turned my head, to see that Tori was volunteering.

She was stronger than I thought. She briskly walked onto the platform and picked her team members.

"André, Beck, Cat, that girl and," she pointed at me, and pretended to pick, her eyes landing on Jade, "Jade."

I walked into the platform they were standing on. Sikowitz told us when we could start.

Oh boy, I could practically feel that this wasn't going to go well.

-

Idk if this works but please vote <3 it would be greatly appreciated