12

I pushed open the school doors with such a brute force, I was surprised it didn't fall off its hinges. I stormed into the school, still angry with Beck and Tori, but more importantly, myself.

"Hey, Ava, I need to speak to you," Beck said, stopping me from whatever chaos I was going to cause today and pulling me into the janitor's closet.

"What is it now Beck," I turned around, "You going to kiss me again and pretend that you care about me?" I threw up my hands exasperatedly.

"Is that the kind of person you think I am?" Beck asked with an eyebrow raised, his back leaned against the wall.

"Pretty much sums up my impression of you," I said, angered. I was about to walk off when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I immediately stiffened up.

"Get your hand off me, or I'm going to..." I scrambled to think of something, "kick you in the balls."

"Ava, listen to me, we need to talk."

"Beck, listen to me, we don't." I mocked him and turned around to walk away.

  As I walked away, a hand grabbed mine and dragged me into the janitor's closet.

"No." I glared.

"Ava, please," Beck pleaded, running his hand through my hair.

"I give you 1 minute, starting now."

"Okay, You know how everything was just an act? It was okay. I know that you think I'm some kind of playboy, but I do everything to make Jade jealous. Jade is my girlfriend. That kiss I gave you meant nothing, and the one I gave Tori meant nothing either."

  His words stung. I didn't know why, but they did. I couldn't be mad at him for long, even if I was an extremely emotional person.

Ha, just kidding. I'm not some dumb piece of shit in the movies. I crossed my arms, waiting for something batter than that. He looked like he was done, and there were only ten seconds left on the clock. He raised his eyebrow at me like I was supposed to accept his apology.

"One minute is up. You wasted a lot of my precious time today," I glared at the boy in front of me.

"Ava, please," he pleaded with me, trying to get me back on his side, to be his loyal puppy who followed him around everywhere.

"Beck, please move out of the way," I mocked him, pushing him away.

If he thought, even for a second, that he had the right to lay his filthy hands on me, oh boy was he wrong.