15

I stared at the ground solemnly. So this was what it was like to be in love. I snuck a short glance at Beck, immediately looking away right after. Why, out of all the people on earth, did it have to be him? Why did I even like him? Sighing, I fell back into my seat. This officially sucked. Perhaps I would have to even transfer schools.

"Alright class, get into groups of 5, I'll assign you a scenario and you have to act it out, "

I had come to a decision. I was going to confess after school. There was no point in me keeping it in, and I had no face left to lose anyway.

I'd rather confess than be backed into this corner of self-loathing for liking him.

"Beck, I have to talk to you, " I announced, dragging him by the hand into the closet.

As I shut the door with a loud bang, I turned to him and took a deep breath. Beck looked at me with an eyebrow raised, as though to tell me to talk.

"I-, "

My words got caught up in my throat. Why did I like this jerk?

"I like you!"

When he keeps toying with my feelings, pretending they don't exist?

"I'm sorry, Ava, "

My heart shattered. Well, it's not like I could do much any more. After doing this so many times, it was starting to get monotonous, like a routine.

"But as you said, I have to consider Jade's feelings too, "

I didn't know my heart could be ground into dust even further.

"Beck, choose. You can't keep playing with our feelings, " I said, hurt.

  Was this what it was like, to have your heart ripped out directly from your chest? The agonizing pain crushed me. How did it even get worse from here?

"I'm sorry, I can't choose," he said solemnly, shaking his head.

"Well, you made your choice then," I said, my voice void of all emotion.

  I couldn't wait for someone who played with my feelings. More importantly, someone who couldn't choose.

After that, Ava quit Hollywood Arts. She wanted to get away from the pain, but it seemed as though the pain followed her everywhere she went. Jade and Beck finally got the happily ever after they deserved, but they never got into contact with her ever again.

Because, frankly, who cared? Beck had made his choice, and Ava was simply a side-character.

END OF CHOOSE

Before you ask, yes, this is a lazy attempt to wrapping up the book. I had ideas for this book, but to let you know, Ava was always going to quit. She was never in the show, so no one cared about her. If Beck had chosen her, it would have been a happily ever after, but that's not what happens at in the show.

Thus, Ava is simply an extra who got in the way of the main characters.

p.s. i kinda got sick of this story, really fast, so i had to end it otherwise i would have to deal with it for a long time

p.s.s. i'm kinda disappointed i didn't get to further explore the other chracters (klaus and teresa) but thats on me