11

"Please go take a shower." Tori snapped. We were doing alphabetical improv, and Tori was nailing it, compared to yesterday.

"Quit telling me what to do." Jade snarled back in response.

"Relax, girls. Let's all try to get along." Beck said, trying to break them up.

"Totally!" Cat said enthusiastically.

"Cat, your line had to start with the letter S," Sikowitz said after making a buzzing sound.

"Salami!" Cat exclaimed.

"Nope. Too late now." Sikowitz refuses to let her continue.

"Oh, my life's the worst!" Cat said angrily.

"Here's a piece of candy." Sikowitz pulled out, trying to get her back to her seat.

"Yay! I love candy!" Cat says, running back to her seat next to Robbie.

"All right. André, letter "S" to you." Sikowitz said.

"Uh, something just bit my toe!" André shouted.

"Turtle! That turtle just bit his toe!" I said, trying to contribute, yet shift away from the direction the conversation was going.

"Unbelievable that you're even here." Jade directed toward Tori, glaring at her.

"Very immature of you to say that." Beck interrupted her.

"Uh-" André paused for a second, forgetting his letter.

"W," I whispered to André

"What if the turtle bite, broke my toe bone?" Wow. They really thought of the weirdest things to say.

"X-rays are the only way to find out," Tori says.

"You should shut up," Jade says to Tori.

"Zap! I just healed your toe with my magic finger." Beck said, not bothering to address Jade.

"Thanks," André says, not letting me speak.

  The buzzing noise came from Sikowitz again, signifying that André was out.

"André, your line had to start with a letter A. Sit down!"

"Aw, and I just got my toe bone fixed," André said, getting off stage and sitting down.

"Ava, the letter "A" to you."

"Aliens are the only ones that can heal toes by finger zapping," I said.

"By the way," Jade blew a raspberry at Tori. Tori rolled her eyes at her.

"Correct, I am an alien," Beck revealed. We gasped in surprise, except Jade, because she was amused.

"Ooh, a twist!" Sikowitz said, sipping on his coconut milk.

"Don't hurt me! Please?" Tori said.

"Even though she's extremely annoying!" Jade added on.

"Fainting...'cause I can't breathe...your Earth's air." Beck fell dramatically on the ground. Sneaky.

"Gosh, it fainted!" I said in mock surprise.

"Excellent! Tori, Ava, and Jade keep going! The next letter's H!"

  Oh boy, this was going to turn into a full out catfight.

"Hey, why don't you jump off that cliff over there?" Jade asked.

"I think you should," Tori replied.

"Just break it up." I cut them off.

"Kangaroos are my favorite animals."