We Intervene

It has been six months since I had spoken to the Olympians. They had payed attention to the demigods, mortals for the first four months and then decided that it was too much work. I've kept a close eye on them along with Zoë, monitoring their movements and actions. They had improved only slightly, but went back to their arrogant selves once they got their power back. Poseidon had finally reformed. He had lost most of his people and had only a few loyal subjects. He could barely transport from place to place without fading. The demigod camps were slowly rebuilding and Hercules was erased from existence.

Gaia and Ourea, the Primordial goddess of mountains, had been helping nymphs, dryads, animals and other nature spirits. The Titans had established their rule across the earth and were maintaining a balance. Monsters were released at regular intervals to attack demigods to keep them trained and not useless. The Titan and Giant armies were launching well orchestrated attacks at the two camps. The other pantheons had heard about what nearly happened to the Greeks and were doing their duties well. The Earth was moving smoothly and we were ready to shift and bring balance another planet until one night.

Demigods were rushing to the border of their camp. Terminus was shouting orders to the campers along with Reyna and Frank who were rallying the Romans. Camp Jupiter was under attack.

The one leading the army was Enceladus. There were at least three hundred monsters that were charging towards the camp. Most of them were Dracenae and Cyclops. Seeing them reminded me of Tyson, who I hadn't seen in about a year and was probably in the camp that was getting attacked.

I watched the gods as they looked down at the campers battling for their lives. This ticked me off. There were untrained new demigods around the ages of twelve or younger among the Romans. They had all just scrambled out of bed to fight and most of them seemed in a daze. The armies were meters away from clashing when I flashed into the battlefield.

Both sides came to halt and simply stared at me. I glared at the sky and snapped my fingers, summoning the Olympians there. I looked at them disaprovingly.

"Now's not the time," I told Enceladus and his army, "I need to have a word with these incompetent little... "

The giant army retreated a few steps before teleporting, walking or flying away. I then looked at the Olympians.

"What were you doing?" I asked them.

Zeus shuffled, "We were just going to come down when the attack started. You know... dramatic entrance."

I scoffed, "Don't give me your BS Zeus, I'm not in the mood." I then waved my hand, causing a screen to appear, showing the demigods the image of the gods lounging on their thrones and watching the attack. They looked utterly pathetic.

The demigods looked at their parents in disbelief.

"You were willing to let us die?" Frank asked. Mars avoided his gaze and seemed to have a keen interest in his blade. None of the gods looked at their kids.

I clenched my fists, they were the same as before. "Don't you pathetic idiots realise that the deaths of these demigods reduces your own power?"

Apollo stepped forward, "I was busy driving my sun chariot. Not all of us were watching the events at the camp."

I sighed, "it's night Apollo." The other gods snickered at that. Artemis opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off, "and it's a new moon today Artemis."

She glared at me."I wasn't going to say that. I was with my hunt,"  she protested. I nodded my head to her as she was speaking the truth.

I raised an eyebrow at the remaining gods. "Bachus, I know you were at camp half-blood in your Greek form," I said, "but what about the rest of you nig nogs?"

Mars stepped forward, "the punk's right, this is our city, we should have at least sent them help." Some of the other gods looked at him oddly but nodded their heads in agreement.

My mother, Nyx then spoke to me in my head, "Chaos, has decided to send some of his troops to keep an eye on Earth and the gods. You will escort them to the Olympian throne room later. Leave them for now." Alright, I replied.

"I'll be back," I said to the gods. "Stop dilly-dallying and help out your kids in the upcoming war against your enemies, don't make them do all the work." I then dissolved into black smoke at appeared back at the Mansion of Night.

When I arrived in my balcony, I looked down to see twenty or so cloaked figures walking towards the mansion. Either they were Chaos's warriors, or they were enemies. Time to check it out. With that, I jumped down onto the front yards to confront the intruders.

Please read-
I know that the concept of Chaos's warriors or commanders has been used by other countless authors before. It is a great idea and I envy whoever it was that came up with this idea. I'll try and make this new addition as genuine and possible, but this idea has already been used by others and is a great way to bring back dead friends.