I accidently vaporize a god

We broke through the protective enchantments of Olympus and landed at the opening of the elevator.

We marched up the mountain. Minor gods and spirits looked at us. The Chaos Soldiers seemed to have their own gravitational field, causing small pebbles and pools of water to be drawn towards them. I walked beside Perseus, he held his head high and walked like a true king. He carried himself like a warrior but was humble unlike his father. Jason sent a gust of wind, causing the throne room doors to swing open.

The only person there was Lady Hestia. She smiled at me and then looked at the warriors questioningly. Perseus then held his sword above his head. The room trembled and lightning flashed all around the place, sticking every throne in the room. The Olympians started flashing into their thrones and pointing their weapons at  us. Hypolyte snapped her fingers and all the Olympians' weapons were lying at our feet. I then made the shadows wrap around the Olympians, restraining them in their thrones.

"I'm here to announce the existence of the Warriors of Lord Chaos, the creator of the universe", I said. The Olympians looked at the army in awe and fear. "They will now reveal their identities to you, at their discretion."

Perseus stepped forward, "You already know of us." The warriors then removed their hoods together. The Olympians gasped together at seeing the legends once again.

Zeus' beard rained, Hepaestus' beard caught fire, Artemis, Apollo, Hermes, Poseidon and the other little shits almost fell off their thrones. Hades narrowed his eyes and stroked his beard but didn't say anything.

I momentarily released the shadows restraining the pests so that they can greet their long dead children. However egoistic and greedy these Olympians are, they do like these particular children of theirs.

Zeus rushed towards Perseus but was soon thrown back into his throne by an angry looking demigod.

"Son?",he asked like an innocent child. Perseus scowled at that, "Aren't you going banish us to Tartarus for being to powerful?" He asked.

"No...why do you ask?",Zeus asked, clearly puzzled. "You did that to Perseus, why not us?" Romulus asked. "How are we so different from him?" This time it was Remus.

Zeus scowled at himself, "I made a mistake by believing a prideful daughter of Athena and was blinded by my paranoia."

"He saved your ass's twice! All we did was help you and perform quest for you all and give you bragging rights."

Zeus looked at me with guilt evident in his eyes. "We're sorry," he said.

I grimaced and shrugged.

Orpheus stepped forward. "We will be keeping an eye on you and helping the demigods train. There is a new threat that is approaching that you must all be prepared for."

"What threat?" Athena asked.

"One that I have been asked not to speak of to you by Lord Chaos," he said. "All I can say is that it is tenfolds more violent and destructive than all previous threats."

"You may approach us and speak to us if you'd like," Odysseus said. "We're still upset with you after what we've been told you're doing."

Achilles nodded, "We'll be staying at one of the two demigod camps and will be visiting Olympus frequently."

"The previous hunters and Amazon will be keeping an eye on our former groups," Pheobe said. The army along with Zoë then teleported away. The gods did the same, until Posiedon was the only one sitting there.

He walked over to me and stopped a few feet away from me. "What?" I asked briskly, betraying no emotion.

He shuffled for a moment. "I'm sorry for supporting the others when they cast you out. I was proud of you for not being power hungry but upset at the same time because you did not want to be immortal."

I scoffed, "you never cared about my wishes or my desires, you just wanted one of your children to be a powerful god. When I denied it, I was no longer of use to you, so it didn't matter to you whether I lived it not."

He looked down in shame.

"You're forgiven," I said. He nodded and then dissolved into sea mist, that blew last me gently.

I then started to walk towards the hearth where Hestia was sitting. She smiled at me but her face soon changed and she screamed, pointing behind me. I felt a sharp pain in my back. I turned around to see a sword embedded in my back.

"Really?" I asked Ares, who was standing behind me with a proud smirk on his face. I glared at him and he seemed to back away.

His face suddenly contorted with pain and he dropped on the floor, withering on the ground for a few moments before turning into dust.

The darkness then wrapped around me, causing the wounds to heal. I waved my hand and made the blood and dust vanish. I then sat down next to Lady Hestia as if nothing had happened, while she summoned some homemade cookies and milkshake.