The dramatic entrance

As I approached the familiar coast line of San Francisco, I couldn't help but think about visiting the Titans. I hailed a cab and asked him to drop me off at Mt Tam.

I trudged up the mountain until I reached the garden of the Hesperides. Luckily for me, it was sunset and I could enter the garden.

The dragon, Ladon, uncurled himself from the tree and approached me.

"I don't want the apples Ladon, I just need to see the Titans," I said, shaking my head to make it clearer.

The dragon sniffed at me and backed off, to let me pass. I walked up to Othrys and entered the throne room.

I walked in to find all the six Titans, sitting on chairs around a small coffee table to the side of throne room, joking with each other and having a hearty laugh. It warmed my heart to see ruthless beings, born to the earth and sky, laughing with each other around the coffee table.

"Hope I'm not disturbing something," I said, walking towards them. They turned towards me, revealing each one holding a set of UNO cards in their hands. I suppressed the giggle as I nodded towards them.

"What brings you here Jackson?" Hyperion asked.

I shrugged in response and proceeded to tell them about the possible threat and everything that happened since I last saw them.

When I was done, Krios and Kronos nodded towards each other in understanding. "Mother told us about this," Kronos said. Just by the way he said it, I knew he was a Mama's boy. Not that I was going to tell him that.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked them.

"Nothing much," Koios coughed, as he sat on his deck of cards, thus hiding them from my view. Not that I didn't see it.

I nodded at them teasingly, "I see you have taken a liking to the modern world," I said teasingly to Kronos, who just huffed and looked away.

"Care to join?" Bob asked. I thought for a moment before shrugging and sitting down with them on a chair Oceanus conjured up for me.

We then played for almost an hour, with Kronos stopping time and taking a peek at our cards and the other Titans brandish weapons at the others when they had to pick up because of plus 2's or plus 4's. Overall, I enjoyed myself heartily but realised that I needed to go to camp jupiter.

"I need to be off," I said to the Titans who all looked sadly at me but nodded nevertheless. "You guys have any monsters you wish to get rid of?" I asked, to which Kronos nodded eagerly. "Send them after me," I suggested. "I need to make a dramatic entrance worthy of Zeus," I said. They nodded and I took off down the mountain, but not before waving to Ladon who purred in response.

I ran towards camp Jupiter with at least a hundred monsters behind me. I approached the tunnel that led to New Rome to see Bobby and Lavinia guarding the entrance.

They saw me running towards them and their eyes widened. "Follow me kid," Bobby said. I nodded and ran into the tunnel at his heels.

We emerged into New Rome and saw that there were war horns sounding. The 12th Legion had assembled and were pointing their weapons at the monsters behind us. The Legion parted to allow us to get to the back, away from the trouble, but that was not what I wanted.

I uncapped riptide and ran at the army of monsters. My mind went into auto pilot, stab, slash, kick, pummel, Dodge, slash, slash, stab. I summoned the Tiber to my aid and it surprisingly responded to me. I then made the water swirl around me, causing my own personal hurricane similar to the battle of New York.

The lightning around me started flickering and it struck monster, causing them to be vaporized. I continued fighting, while the Legion helped me, until the last monster fell.

I had to remember I was still a demigod but realised that I had been stupid to use so much power. My legs gave up and I collapsed. I felt someone catch me lift me up, quite high.

"He's used too much energy," someone said.

"He looks so much like him," someone else whispered.

I heard several gasps and opened my eyes from on top of an elephant to see a sea green trident glowing above my head.
That was the last I saw or heard before I felt my consciousness vain and my world went black.