I save a demigod

I walked around the streets of my old home. I still remembered the streets like the back of my hand.

The first thing I did was go to my old apartment. I opened the door with the key that was hidden in the crack of the door frame. The apartment was covered with dust but seemed untouched nevertheless.

I went about vacuuming the place. It took an entire hour and I decided to go to nearby cafe and have my dinner so that I can sleep early. I needed to remind myself that I was a demigod once again.

I ordered myself a blueberry milkshake and pizza. I created some money in my pocket and paid for my meal. The staff immediately recognized me because of my peculiar order. They had been kind enough to even give me blue napkins. I sipped my milkshake and looked out of the window at the passing cars.

There was a sudden burst of flames in front of me. I looked over to see Hestia nibbling on a pizza slice."Hello Lady Hestia",I greeted. She nodded in acknowledgement.

"How did you know I was back?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I've kept an eye on your old apartment for a while. I also felt a change in the energy levels when you teleported here. As goddess of the Hearth, I feel whenever a person is happy or at home," she said as I nodded. She then frowned. "But your aura is no longer as powerful as what I remember," she said puzzled.

"I'm a mortal now," I admitted. "The Primordials feel that a new threat out there might be targeting me and I'm safer on Earth."

"Ah, that makes sense," she said. "I must be going now. Have fun," she said.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone about me, Lady Hestia," I said. She nodded and disappeared in a column of flames.

I continued walking and ended up wandering into Central Park. The place was creepy in the dark but I had nothing to worry about. The mortal world no longer scared me. I had seen and experienced things far worse to be afraid of anything on this planet.

I continued walking till I wandered into a place with a big silver tent. I cursed myself and turned around to leave when I heard a voice. "Turn around boy," it spat the word. These hunters were horrible at recognizing people.

"For a hunter you're pretty bad at recognizing familiar faces," I said turning around and facing the goddess of the hunt.

She paled when she saw me and lowered her bow immediately. "Sorry, didn't know it was you," she said.

"I didn't mean to wander into your camp," I said. "I realized only when I was at the centre."

She nodded. "Please leave," she said. I nodded and walked away.

That was close. I was walking back to my apartment when I heard a scream in an alleyway. I normally keep away but after being the Primordial of order, I went to investigate.

I walked in to find a little girl corned by a hellhound. I immediately pressed the black ring on my right index finger. It was my normal Stygian Iron sword which I used as a Primordial but it was in the form of a ring with a little help from Hecate.

 It was my normal Stygian Iron sword which I used as a Primordial but it was in the form of a ring with a little help from Hecate