I become a Roman...again

Today, Anna was away in school and I was feeling exceptionally bored. I decided to visit Poseidon and see how things are working out for him.

I was now a few miles out in the sea with no idea where I was supposed to go. Fortunately, a large hippocampus swam towards me and nudged me. "Hop on, Lord," it said. I smiled and got on.

I then spotted a rainbow like design on his flank.

"Long time no see, Rainbow," I greeted. He neighed in response, before flipping into the ocean. We flew past corral reefs and other massive sea creatures in minutes. I had never gone out so deep into the sea.

After a few moments, the city on Atlantis, appeared, with a sea green and blue aura around it, signalling the presence of Poseidon.

We swam past the open gates and appeared at the palace of Poseidon. I walked through the open doors and emerged into the throne room. It still had the crack made by Oceanus in the centre, that amused me. I walked towards the thrones, when I was crushed all of a sudden by a huge mass of peanut butter smelling General of the Cyclops army that was weeping on my shoulder.

"What's going on big guy," I said, patting his back.

"Percy's back!" Tyson exclaimed and spun me around in a circle, further crushing me and causing a few ligaments and muscles to pop.

There was a flash of gold and the two of us were hugged yet again by an emotional god of the seas. "It's good to see you again Percy," Poseidon said, sniffling. "You made me proud by wiping that smirk off Athena's face." He said, chuckling slightly.

"It's good to see you again," I said smiling at the fact that my ex-father was back to his happy nature. I didn't feel like holding any grudges and for my sake, I forgave him. I didn't want to become cruel and bitter like Kronos.

I untangled myself from the two and turned to face the prince of Atlantis with a neutral look and the queen of Atlantis, who looked slightly ticked off.

"Lady Amphridite, Triton," I greeted.

My father looked mildly surprised. "I never thought of you as one who shows respect to those who loath him," Poseidon said, surprised.

"At least one of your spawns know how to show some respect," Amphridite scoffed, while Triton smirked. The two nodded to me, before swimming away.

"I see you made up with them," I said to Poseidon.

He replied with a shrug. "I made many mistakes after becoming prideful like my brother. Turns out, the sea is best on its own without any exterior praise or influence." I nodded and patted his back.

"I have a gift for you," Poseidon said, all of a sudden. "Tyson, show him."

Tyson beamed and raced off outside the palace and reappeared, holding out a familiar pen.

"It was wrong of me to take it away from you," Poseidon said. "After all, this weapon doesn't even belong to me. The only way I had control of it was because it belonged to the sea." He said, holding out the pen to me.

It looked like the same old ball point pen but had a little bit silver on it as well. I uncapped it and I grew into the familiar bronze sword that I grew up using, but it had one half made out of silver, while the other was made of celestial bronze. The hilt also had an imperial gold spear head, good for pummeling enemies on the head. I looked at Poseion and Tyson in awe.

 I looked at Poseion and Tyson in awe