-/2\-

Kaito shot Kokichi a glare, wondering what on earth had happened between the two of them.
Tch, I can't believe smart people would be friends with someone as stupid as Kaito?! Kokichi thought, watching Kaito comfort the raven-haired boy.

~Time skip to LunCh TiMe~

The bell rang, signaling the end of the class as the teacher declared "Class dismissed."
"Oh I gotta blast, maki-roll's waitin for me- see ya mate!" Kaito days as he hurried out the class, Shuichi nodding as a sign that he understood.
In order for Shuichi to not encounter Kokichi, he had to make sure he got out of class QUICK before the Ultimate Leader could catch him.

Though, as on que, the second he was about to leave the class, another student happened to accidentally knock him over, Shuichi now lay on on the floor, his books scattered all over the floor. A few students helped him get his stuff back together, but by that time it was already too late. Those students had departed and it was just Kokichi and Shuichi. In the class. Just the two of them.
Well shit.

"Had quite a fall have we now?" Kokichi purred as he sat on his desk, a smirk emerging on his face.
"Kokichi-"
Kokichi made his way over to Shuichi. "What? Aren't you going to lunch?"
Shuichi stepped back. "Y-yeah, of course-"
Kokichi continued to walk towards Shuichi, as Shuichi walked backwards, his back eventually hitting the door.

"Oh Saihara-Chan," Kokichi said in a wing-song voice. He was slowly inching closer and closer to Shuichi.
I was fumbling around looking for the door knob but Kokichi found it first and pinned me to the door.
"Come on Saihara Chan, don't you want to play? Come on, be my friend,"

Shuichi blushed profusely, the Leader's smirk not leaving his face. Kokichi inched closer to Shuichi's face enjoying the detectives flustered look, amusing, to be exact. Shuichi began to panic, looking for a way to escape the situation.

"I can't wait forever for a reply ya know, Shumai~"
"N-NO" Shuichi shouts, though it was more of a whimper to be honest.
"Oh sorreeeyyy what did you say? I couldn't hear you~"
"No- I said no ok?" Shuichi says, looking down, now extremely red and flustered.
"Awe what a shame, that hurts you know" Kokichi fake pouted and crossed his arms before unpinning Shuichi from the wall and taking a step backwards.
"You're so boring Shuichi!" Kokichi huffed, "You no longer provide me entertainment! BEgoNe pEaSaNt."

Shuichi gratefully left the classroom with a sigh, making his way to the cafeteria in an almost sprinting-like manner. He covered his face with his hat, before noticing that his school shirt was slightly red.
Ah. I have to change my bandages, right.

Shuichi then proceeded to take a detour towards the bathroom, making sure to move his arm as little as possible in order to keep his uniform as white as possible.
He swiftly took off his shirt, and unwrapped all the bandages, immediately replacing them with clean, new ones.

Quickly, he disposed of his old bandages, then cautiously made his way to his locker to put his items away, finally before heading to the cafeteria.

Spotting his usual friend-group, consisting of Leon's bright orange/red hair, Nagito, Hinata, Tsumugi, Kaede, Kaito, and Maki (occasionally Kyoko and Makoto) he made his way over to them.

As usual you had Tsumugi talking about some new anime show, Kaito flirting terribly, and making space puns in order to impress Maki, and Tenko wanting to kill all the degenerates while Himiko just sat there, most likely daydreaming or something.
"I have arrived you crackheads" Shuichi announced.
"Took you long enough Saihara," complained Nagito
"Where's Kaede"?
"The piano nerd"? Leon asked confused.
"Didn't she tell you that she was in her research lab before she left the class? Or were you distracted by the degenerate"? Tenko replied in annoyance.
"I- um"
"What has Kokichi done now"? Asked Kaito
"Ah nothing, it's fine ha ha... ha."

To be truthful, Shuichi hasn't actually seen Kaede at all, not even in class. Kokichi may or may not have been a TAD BiT distracting.

Dinner time time skip :0
Shuichi made his way to the cafeteria to cook something. After all the cafeteria workers don't exactly work after school hours.
After cooking for a while, a certain pants loving gremlin came over to annoy Shuichi.
"Gimme some of your fried rice Shuichi" he demanded. Yes he made fried rice, a simple but yummy dish I guess?
Sighing in a reply,"alright, go get a bowl or som-"
"Here you go!" Kokichi eagerly handed me a bowl, sounding like a puppy who's owner was coming home.
Shuichi didn't dare look at the Supreme leader, in fears he may start instantly blushing.

Soon, the two finished eating their meals, and Shuichi had left to clean up, before noticing something. Shuichi couldn't pinpoint exactly what is was until he patted his head.
WAIT WHERES MY HAT?

"Looking for this Shuichi"?  Kokichi stood there Shuichi's hat dangling from his hand. Though... something else wasn't quite right either. Kokichi wasn't wearing his school uniform. But instead...

Welp this was rushed tee hee lol I hope you guys actually like these cause my mind is just spewing random ideas
( ̄∇ ̄) so yeah-
Bye bye-