-/18\-

"So..."
"So-?"
"I meant are you ok?" Shuichi says as he patches up my finger wrapping it in bandages.
"Yeah of course! A Supreme leader would never be hurt by a puny little knife!" I gasped dramatically. "You're not looking down on me are you-? I may be short but I'm still very powerful."
"O-oh no of course I'm not looking down on you! Why would I? You're amazing and uh you can run really fast and um-" Shuichi rambled on, getting flustered and fiddling with his hands.
"I know! I'm amazing aren't I?" I leaned closer to Shuichi's face.
"I- uh-" Shuichi stuttered backing you and blushing pink.

(Ok I drew this in a minute so don't judge me I'm not motivated FJSJFJS)
This is what this scene is meant to look like lol)

(Ok I drew this in a minute so don't judge me I'm not motivated FJSJFJS)This is what this scene is meant to look like lol)

"Hehe did I get ya? You're all red now! And plus you also won the game!" I say putting my hands behind my head.
"B-but I didn't play the game-"
"Well I hurt myself so you win by default!" I smirked. "And you can do whatever you want to me. And that's the truth."
"I- u-uh-"
"Come onnnn you're so boring what do you want me to do? It's for 24 hours so- don't make me too bored kay?"

• Shuichi's POV •
"Wha- oh o-ok"
"First of all please STOP STUTTERING." Kokichi commands though I'm the one who's supposed to be commanding him.
"Uh can you get me a cup of water-?" I ask, not know what to ask him to do. My face was still flushed.
"Okie dookie!" KoKichi dissapears into the main building leaving me by the tree bench. I stand up and decide to follow him.
I see him pouring a cup of water and also pouring a cup of panta, I assumed it was for himself.
I sat down at the table and watched him smile to himself humming a random tune.
"What song is?"
"whAt-" Kokichi replies surprised with my sudden appearance. "Oh it's a random tune I just made up-" he states, clearly lying.
"Uh ok then-" it's not really important to know is it? Oh well.
Kokichi makes his way over and places the cup of water in front of me.
"Your water sir~" he says in an overly posh British accent bowing down, his head nearly touch his knee-
Well he's really flexible-
I chuckled and replied. "Thank you Kokichi." I began to drink the water.
"Neeheehee you don't know if it's poisoned do you!"
"I don't believe the water would be poisoned, after all you have to do as I say for 24 hours."
"Hmph you see right through all my lies Shumai~"
I blushed lightly at the nickname.
"Isn't shumai like a Chinese delicacy?" I asked.
Kokichi looked at me for a few seconds and laughed. "No stupid head- that's Xiao mai and it's a yum cha snack thingy-"
"Oh ok, good to know."

- it's a time skip cause I'm lazy and very tired it's 2am leave me alone-

"Jeez this is boring," KoKichi muttered as he trailed after me.
I haven't asked to him to do much honestly-
"Sorry."
"Why can't you just ask me to do something embarrassing?"
"WUh-? Why would I do that? That's mean."
"I wouldn't mind doing it, especially for you Shuichi~" he says slowly, slyly smirking.
"H-huh-? Wha-WHAT? NOpe-"

Ok I'm actually dying I'm very tired and I would LIek to sleep this is a short chapter cause- idk it's a short chapter BYEE
Also I just read the first chapter of this and I'm cringing really hard- and I still read over everything I write and it's just eW