-/11\-

uh weird stuff up ahead-

• Rantaro's POV •
The bell had rung, and my partner grabbed my hand and led me out the class and into some dark corner.
"Kehehe, oh Rantaro how you shiver in fright is beautiful-"
"Is that so?" I replied with a smirk on my face.
"Certainly my dear." Korekiyo chuckled.
I carefully removed is mask, revealing his wonderful lips lined in a smile.
I turned him around and trapped him in between my arms making him gasp in surprise.
"Now who's scared?"
I felt his heart rate go up as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. I felt myself do the same. I placed my lips on his kissing him roughly as he kissed me back.

• Korekiyo's POV •
Rantaro pushed his lips onto mine, I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him back.
'Well this is quite the experience kehehe' This must be lust.
I licked his bottom lip, and he opened his mouth slightly.
Allowing my tongue to roam around the caverns of his mouth as his tongue played with mine.
He was losing breath as I was too.
We pulled apart a string of saliva connected us as we painted for air.

• Rantaro's POV •
God Korekiyo is hot.
I moved my knee to his crotch and started kissing his neck. I heard him make a few noises so I whispered
"Let's take this to my room hmm"?
He nodded and lead me to my dorm.

Then stuff happened ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ)

• Kokichi's POV •
What did I just see-? Did Rantaro just- What the fuck? When was Rantaro like that- damn I guess they're a couple now- wow.

• Shuichi's POV •
So I guess Kokichi isn't going to pester me today thank god. Suddenly an arm wrapped around me.
"Yo sidekick lets go to lunch."
"Yeah. Let's go" I replied bluntly "Isn't Maki coming"?
"Yeah, she's already there we need to hurry up if you don't want to be killed."
"R-right" I followed closely behind Kaito, on the way spotting Kokichi looking at something near the dark corner. I thought about calling out to him but instead observed him closely. Finding an unfamiliar look of shock on his face.
He turned around and looked at me. His face was getting redder by the second. He turned away and dissapeared from my sight as We arrived at the Cafeteria.

"What took you so long"?
"Aish sorry Maki roll, Shuichi here was too busy being mad about his partner for the friendship project."
"Do not call me Maki roll." She retorted shooting Kaito a cold glare. Kaito seemed unnerved by it as he continued to speak.
"Man I feel sorry for you, imagine getting your crush for a friendship project." He teased as I looked down in shame
"Well at least my crush wants to talk to me. Unlike yours." I replied looking at Maki.

"Oh come on." Kaito gave me the middle finger and wrapped his arm around my neck.
"Well then whatddaya day let's get some lunch"?
"Sure." I mumbled as I got up only to be dragged to the food stands.

Um yeah hello me here the author- please help- I can't seem to write this stuff my mind goes KaBLoOsh and then I lose it so yeah anyways I ain't writing what happened in Rantaro's room so tee hee bye bye see you next Friday :0
(I just proofread this and i whEeeZed)