-/13\-

AN-\
Uhm I have no idea what happened over the week but uh- wtf I have loads of views on this story and like I got a star thingy on each chapter and I'm genuinely like scared and happy- uh and o got a comment :000 anyways thanks for actually reading this thing lol-
ON WITH THE STORY LOL

• Shuichi's POV •
Maths had ended, one more class to go before I could go collapse on my bed and not wake up till tomorrow.
"Soooo, Saihara Chan! What do you have now"?
"Uh I have social studies."
"Omigosh saaammmeee~ Lets go together!"
"Uh sure-"
Kokichi grabbed onto my arm and dragged me to social studies.
"Kokichi- slow down we have five minutes to get there."
"But I wanna be the first ones there! Cause we'll be aloone~" he cooed
"The teacher will already be there-."
"Nope- we have a sub today! So we can actually sit together hehe."
I blushed, "I- uh s-sure."
We actually ended up being the first ones there, as Kokichi had predicted.
"So, why'd Miu the slut have your drink bottle-?" He asked, narrowing his eyes as he picked up my drink bottle.
"Oh she set one of her lab experiments on fire."
"Then why is your drink bottle full"?
"Ah she promised me that she would fill it up after she used it."
"I don't trust that bitch for one second."
"I'm sure she wouldn't spike my water- I don't think she has a grudge against me."
"She'd spike anyone's water stupid."
"Whatever."
Students started to fill the class, taking seats next to their friends.
I looked at my water bottle and shrugged, drinking some.

• No one's POV •
Kokichi watched as Shuichi studied the water in his bottle and then taking a sip of it.
He face palmed himself at how stupid Shuichi was. Miu of course would spike the drink. It would be weird if she didn't- Kokichi thought to himself.
*brrrrr*
"Alright class, pack up and leave for dinner."

• Shuichi's POV •
My head was spinning, class had already ended which was good, ugh my head hurts. I drank more water.
"Uh are you ok Shuichi"?
"I have a headache. I'll be alright-"
My face was heating up and I found my self loosening my tie.
"I don't think you're ok-"
"I'm fiiine koki hah." I was slurring my words.
"We should go to the infirmary Shuichi."
"Nah lets go to dinner" I roughly grabbed Kokichi's arm and quickly went to the cafeteria.
"AAAH SHUICHI SLOW DOWN!"
"Hehe sor-reeeee"

• Kokichi's POV •
'He's definitely not sorry but ok.'
"Hey I actually think you need to go to the infirmary-"
"I'm fineee," Shuichi replied
What's wrong with him- he's like drunk the fuck-?
At last we had arrived at the cafeteria.
"OI KAITO HELP ME." I shouted across the room to Kaito.
"What'd you do to Shuichi you rat-"? Kaito rushed over with a serious expression on his face.
"I'm fine hah~,"
"You're clearly not ok so admit that-" I slightly smacked the back of his head.
"Oiii what did you do that for~ baby,"
Wut- wait what WHAT THE FUCK-?

I looked at Kaito- He looked at me.
"Wait what's happening-?"
"Why are ya asking me I don't know."
"Well I'm gonna go ask Miu what she did to Shuichi's water-" I said as I stormed off in her direction.
"Noooo don't leeaavvvee meee."
I sighed and let Shuichi follow me as I went to find Miu.

"MIU WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO SHUICHI'S WATER-"?
"I didn't do anything-" she replied with such a smug face it was easy to tell she was lying.
"What did you do-"?
"Ok ok fineeee I spiked his drink with a potion I made with teru teru."
"Is there any left-"?
"Why are you asking-? Do you want to use it on yourself or on someone else"?
"On someone else of course. Nagito or Hajime to be exact."
"You don't know what the potion does and you're already wanting to give it to someone-"?
"I technically know what this potion is- teru teru used a weaker one last year- Nagito told me."
"I see. Alright! I'm gonna five this to Nagito." Miu hurried away to set up a new scheme.
"OH BY THE WAY HELL DRINK IT IF YOU SAY IT TASTES LIKE HOPE."
"OK BYE RAT."

"Ngggghhh Kokichi~."
Shuichi was pulling m shirt-
"Uh what-"?
"Can I kiss you~"?

Ok y'all I can't be bothered to write more bye bye- also I might die if I write the rest now so SEE YALL NEXT WEEK