-/6\-

• Shuichi's POV •
What just happened?
Where did Kokichi appear from?
When did Kokichi get here
How did he get in he- oh wait I didn't lock my door. Right.
I slowly turned off the shower faucet and dried myself off. Oh shoot, I forgot my clothes outside, with kokichi- I tied the towel around my waist and went outside praying that Kokichi was looking at something or had left which was unlikely.

Kokichi immediately turned around and I don't think he realized that he was staring. I quickly grabbed my clothes and went back to the bathroom.
"Why don't you change in front of me"? Kokichi asked slowly.
"Um I-"
Kokichi had made his way over and hugged me by the waist, which made me blush profusely.
He stroked my waist and unknowingly I let out a small moan.
"You like that Shuichi"?
My face immediately went beetroot mode.
"I- I um-"
He turned me over and started to kiss my neck, I managed to refrain myself from letting out  sound until he found my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan, Kokichi started sucking on it and biting down on it. (this bit doesn't make sense cause kokichi a short rat but i can't be bothered to fix it so heh) 

"A-ah Kokichi st-stop,"
"Does my beloved not like it"?
Ignoring his question, I stammered "I
w-want to g-get ch-changed,"
With that in mind Kokichi pulled away and smirked at the red mark on my neck and watched me go back to the bathroom to change.

~ • T I M E  S K I P • ~
Kokichi and Shuichi ended up playing video games till dinner time. So they packed up the games, Kokichi obviously mumbling something about having to clean up and Shuichi laughing.

• Kokichi's POV •
After years of tidying the mess that "Shuichi" had made I bent down and kissed his forehead, honestly I don't know what's happening, how I feel about Shuichi or anything. That's fine, the feelings are probably all fake.
"oWWww" I cried out
"Oh my gosh! Are you ok Kokichi"?
"IT'S A LIIEEEEE"
"God Don't scare me like that Kokichi"!
"Awe Saihara-chan was actually worried about lil old me! Kokichi Ouma"?
"Of course I was worried- your my friend. I mean I think you are"?
I scoffed and replied, "Hurry up Shuichi! I'm hungry"!
I bent down to straighten and fold Shuichi's collar so that everyone could see the hickey I gave him.
'He won't even realize what I'm doing nishishi' I thought to myself.
"Let's gooooo."
I took his hand and dragged him over to the dining hall.

Welp this chapter was weird hehe welp I hope y'all kind of like this cause I have never done this type of writing in my life and my mushkf a brain doesn't understand this stuff sooooo hehe (゚∀゚)