-/14\-

• Kokichi's POV •
"Can I kiss you"?
"Wh-"
Shuichi leaned in, just enough for our noses to touch. I quickly backed away.
"Let's go back to Kaito shall we-"?
"But I can't kiss you there," he replied with a sulky pout.
"Uh- lets go anyways-"
I quickly grabbed Shuichi's arm and led him out the room as he yelled in protest
"KAI-TMDKRHphPH" I spluttered as Shuichi placed his hand over my mouth and leaned closer to my ear.
"You're not going anywhere Kokichi." "Ha ha ha. You can't stop me Shuichi"!
I let go of his arm and made my way out of his grasp, and tried to run away. I- didn't make it very far, Shuichi was a lot faster in his drugged form, so he managed to catch up to me before I got anywhere.
"KAITO PLEASE HELP-"
"Kaito can't hear you darling."
"AHH."
He scooped me up and-

• ~ Meanwhile ~ •

• Kaito's POV •
Kokichi hasn't come back yet- is he ok? Oh there's Miu- I'll ask what happened.
"Hey Miu! Where did Kokichi and Shuichi go"?
"Uh I don't know where that rat went. I got better things to do than talk to astronauts that haven't been to space."
"That's mean."
"Ok byeeeee."
Miu walked away with her hands on her hips, walking towards Nagito.
So what was I doing again-?
OH YEAH KOKICHI AND SHUICHI!
They can't of have gotten too far-
"KAITO PLEASE HELP."
Oh so Kokichi's over there-
"Kaito can't hear you darling." I could hear another voice- it was lowered like no one was supposed to hear.
"AHH."
Ok I'm gonna go over now- this is getting out of hand-
Turning around the corner I could see a very red faced Kokichi in Shuichi's arms. Waaaaiiitttt Shuichi is- SMIRKING- WHAT.
"Now, lets go my little prince."
"NO PUT ME DOWN! LETS GO BACK TO KAITO- please-"?
I watched as Shuichi leaned in closer to Kokichi.
"Come on, it'll be more fun in my room~"
"no no no- can we please go back to Kaito"?
Ignoring his protests Shuichi turned around and walked towards the elevator.
"Oh there you guys are"! I said, in an attempt to help Kokichi.
"OH MY GOD KAITO HE-MmfRfFmw"
"Oh hi! Me and Kokichi were gonna go to my room to study, don't worry about us ok"?
"Oh- I came to tell Kokichi that his gang is waiting for him, they're apparently going out today."
"I see."
Behind my back I began to text keebo about the situation, hoping he would get the hint and come over.
"O-oh yeaaaahhh I forgot about that. In that case Shuichi you can put me-"
"Tell them to cancel, Kokichi would rather spend time with me."
Shoot.

Oop- poor Kokichi someone save him lol anyways- my Prologue has like 70 something views and in like freaking out lol save me- and yes I know this chapter was short but that's because it's 2 am and I would like to sleep thanks