-/4\-

In the morning, a group of delivery men outside of Shuichi's dorm door.
"A few packages for Shuichi Saihara?" One of them say, pressing the doorbell.
Shuichi opened the door and welcomed them in. Soon after they had left, leaving Shuichi alone to unpack.

"This is taking forever," Shuichi sighs as he moved the last boxes into his room. He wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead and began to unpack again, then hearing a small knock at my door.
"Coming." He shouts in response to the knock as he gets up and goes to open the door. He saw Kaede, waving and smiling awkwardly.
She starts speaking first. "Hey Shuichi! I was packing all day so I didn't see the friend group today haha..."
"Oh so that's why I haven't seen you all day- how much did you pack exactly-?" Shuichi asks, wondering how on earth she spent nearly 4 days to unpack.
"Well ummm, I slept till 12 today and I... I kind of watched anime after that, and practiced piano for a bit..." She smiled sheepishly. "Anywaaays-, you want some help unpacking?"
"I mean, sure! If you want... I could use a bit of help I suppose."

Since Kaede was there to help Shuichi was able to unpack the rest of his stuff quickly and was able to get some rest. He also had no classes today, which was a bonus. He waved off Kaede and thanked her again.

Flashback: TW - ABUSE

It was dark. And cold-
The sound of a slap echoed in the dark space. Shuichi fell to his knees in pain.
"You disgust me."
"I-I'm sorry." He stammered
"Oh look at you, pathetic. sitting on the floor. Oh and look you're crying as well." The unknown voice sneered.
Shuichi slowly stood up, holding onto his arm as he did so,  just to be kicked down again.
"Don't touch me you weak f—ot . Go away. I should have never given birth to such a disgraceful boy."
He woke up and sat up tears streaming down on his face. He remembered it as clear as it happened yesterday. 
He slowly made his way to the bathroom shuddering as his feet touched the icy floor. He sat in the bath, and turned on the shower head, letting the cold water pierce his head.
"Go away."
He lets himself curl up in a ball in the shower, letting the water fill up.
Wanting the water to just wash off everything. He wanted it to go away.

Meanwhile, Kokichi was just finishing up, just moving the last pieces of furniture, as well as throwing out a huge sack full of empty panta cans. 
He wonders. Should.. I maybe go visit my Beloved Shuichi?
YEs I shOUld.

So making up his mind, Kokichi made his way to Shuichi's dorm, before knocking on the door. There was no response. 
"I'll just knock again!" Kokichi says to himself, knocking again, and again, and again, before just turning the handle.
Oh? It's unlocked. hm?
Kokichi invites himself in, the sound of the shower heard.  
Oh. PFT I'm dumb-

Kokichi sits on the Shuichi's bed, waiting for the taller male to get out of the shower. half an hour had passed. Then an hour. Kokichi was getting rather bored, so he decided to go check on Shuichi. When he went into the bathroom he saw Shuichi, fully clothed sitting in the tub. "Hey Shumai! whatcha doin?"

Hello yes it me the real lame author of this ff my brain is dying cause I can't write stories very wellll anyways if you guys like this idk anymore but I'm still gonna continue writing lol. kill me

Also a Quick note- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Bye bye