T R U T H S

In which some truths are finally revealed, and many more have yet to be accepted.

~•~

"Aissh Tae, you never dry your hair good." Jungkook complained with a sigh and ruffled his costar's slightly damp hair.

"It's fine, it's dry enough." Taehyung said offhandedly and swatted the younger's hand as they made their way downstairs.

"It's not fine. It's winter time! Walking around with wet hair can get you sick!" Jungkook fussed as they reached the end of the steps.

"Aww.. is Kookie worried that his princess will get sick?" Taehyung asked in a teasing way while stepping dangerously close to the younger.

"Well, duh. If you get sick, I'm gonna have to take time off to stay with you, and then the director will have both our heads. I seriously don't understand why you stress me out like this. Just take care of yourself proper-" Jungkook's rant had turned into full on babble and Taehyung had to laugh at how adorable his costar could be.

"Relax. I won't get sick, I promise...Baby, you're so cute. Your face has gone red." The elder said with a giggle.

Before the younger could protest at the nickname, he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek. Taehyung took advantage of his costar's momentary shock and slipped out of his grasp.

"Yah! Come back. You didn't dry your-" Jungkook called after the retreating figure of the obviously unworried elder before sighing.

"He's gonna give me grey hairs." Jungkook mused with a sigh way too burdensome for a twenty year old to have.

"Dude, you're so whipped." Yoongi entered the hall and clasped a hand on his shoulder.

"Like Jimin-Hyung doesn't have you doing his bidding." Jungkook replied sarcastically, his voice raspy from the mornings events.

"What? He does not. If anything, I've got him wrapped around my finger." Yoongi countered with a huff, despite the tinted hue of his cheeks.

"Hyungggg, where's my water?" Jimin whined from the living room.

"Don't worry, Hyung is getting it right now!" Yoongi shouted back.

"Hurry, I'm thirsty." Jimin demanded.

"Ok!" Yoongi replied before anxiously shuffling to the kitchen.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. Leave it to Min Yoongi to be all bark and no bite. Especially for Park Jimin.

The young actor eventually made his way into the living room and was instantly greeted by a pint-sized tyke.

"Kookie-Oppa!" Ha Won exclaimed before attaching herself to his pants leg.

"Aww, our Ha Wonnie is so pretty. I think you've grown even more beautiful overnight!" Jungkook praised the little girl whose cheeks were dusted a light pink.

Ha Won giggled, suddenly too shy for words and the others laughed in response. Rarely was the small child rendered speechless, but Jungkook seemed to have that effect on her.

"Hyung, Hyung! Come watch Pororo with us! Moonbin implored while tugging at Jungkook's sweats.

"Ok. Let's all go sit a watch it together." Jungkook smiled and scooped Ha Won up into his arms before accepting the little boy's outstretched hand.

Taehyung watched him fondly from his seat on the couch, and his heart was threatening to beat out of his chest. It was times like those that the elder felt extremely greedy. He wanted to always have the pleasure of seeing Jungkook smile. He wanted to be squished close to him on the sofa with two giggling kids of their own, feeding off of each other's warmth.