Chapter Six: Save Spencer

This what it.

Any answer to any question Spencer had could be answered. 

Wren and Alex's stories pretty much explained everything, but there were still some missing pieces.

"So why are you here, Melissa? Why are you after us?" Spencer asked.

"Because you bitches need to be stopped. You go on and live your lives with no respect to anyone else's. You've ruined my life countless times, and Wren's. It was time you five understood that your actions have consequences," Melissa replied.

"So how did it start? How did you end up helping Charlotte and Wren?"

"It started with Mona black mailing me to be the Black Swan at the masquerade ball all those years ago. Then Wilden blackmailed me on behalf of Mona to be the Queen of Hearts on the Halloween train, and I thought that I'd be done after that. That's part of why I moved to London. Then one day I walked in on Wren and Charlotte talking and realized that they were both playing for the same team. When I found out Charlotte was getting released I knew that they must have had something planned, so I went to Rosewood to find and talk to Wren. But I found Charlotte first and had my opportunity to take care of her for Wren and me."

"So you killed Charlotte because of Archer and so that Wren couldn't kill her first?"

"Exactly. Because if Wren got caught then everything would be over and you five would eventually figure everything out and we couldn't have that. After I killed Charlotte I left town and went back to London because I knew Wren would be upset with me. Then Mona told you guys everything so Wren came to me and had me help him finish the game once and for all."

Spencer turned to Wren.

"You only came after us for Charlotte because you wanted to kill her?!" Spencer asked him.

"Yes. I wanted to steal the game from her like she did to me," Wren replied.

Then Spencer turned back to Melissa.

"You're a terrible person, Melissa. You're blaming my friends and I for all of this when you-!"

"Shut your mouth, Spencer!" Melissa interjected.

"Wait. What's she talking about?" Wren asked.

"The night Bethany-" Spencer began.

"Is that your phone, Spencer?!" Melissa quickly asked while pointing right at it. 

Everyone's attention turned to it, and it was now a race between Spencer and Wren of who could get it first.

Unfortunately, Wren won.

He saw that she was video calling Toby, and was looking right at the Liars and their lovers.

"'Ello, everyone! You better get here soon, or you'll never see Spencer again! Ta-ta!" he said.

Wren hung up the phone, then smashed it to the ground.

"Have you been doing that this whole time?!" Wren asked Spencer.

"Yes. They know everything. Seems like your plan wasn't so perfect, huh?"

"Oh no, they're coming. But before they get here you were about to tell me something about my sister. What is it?"

Spencer looked over at Melissa, ready to destroy everything she had been working towards.

MOMENTS EARLIER:
MONA'S CAR

"No!" Mona, Hanna, Caleb, Emily, Alison, and Toby all screamed when Wren hung up the call.

Everyone stayed silent for a few moments before Mona spoke up.