Chapter Seven: The End Of A and A.D.

BANG!!

Everyone was scared, but then relieved to see that the bullet went into the wall.

But most weren't relieved to find out that Alex had the gun and made the smartest move possible: pretend to be Spencer and point it alternatively between Spencer, Wren, and Melissa.

"Which one is which?" Alison asked.

"I have no idea," Toby replied, conflicted.

"Toby, I'm Spencer. I'm only doing this to protect myself, I swear. Do something!" Alex said in a perfect American accent.

"No, Toby, I'm Spencer! She's pretending to be me!" Spencer countered. 

"I-I don't know what to do!" Toby said.

"I do," Wren said as he went over and grabbed the gun from Alex and pointed it at the Liars and their lovers.

"Wren, please don't do this. This isn't what you want," Spencer tried to reason.

"No, it's exactly what I want! They deserve to pay for what they've done!"

"Ali, get behind me," Emily said, stepping in front of Alison.

"Mona," Hanna said, grabbing her and putting Mona behind her and Caleb.

"You two think your friends can protect you? I'm not afraid to go through them to get to you."

"That's what you'll have to do then," Toby said.

"Poor Toby. Sticking up for people who didn't have your back multiple time throughout the years. That's why you needed me, right?" Alex asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh c'mon. You've had to have connected those dots already. Before your car accident. That night at your cabin..."

"No. No, that's not-"

"Toby, what is she talking about?" Spencer asked.

"We kissed, sis. Among other things of course," Alex answered.

"I think I'm gonna be sick."

"Yeah, I thought it'd be the perfect revenge to have Toby's child instead of you, but obviously that didn't work."

"Speaking of babies who the hell put Emily's eggs in me?!" Alison asked, quickly pushing through the group to stand next to Toby.

"That would be me. I did it while you were in Welby. I assume you remember moments before the procedure," Wren replied.

"I do. I assume you're the father?"

"Guilty as charged."

The gang let this sink in for a moment.

"I'm your sister!" Alison said.

"Half, and it's not your eggs with my kids, Alison. There's a difference," Wren said.

"You're a monster!" Emily said.

"Hey, your girlfriend made me do this! And Mona! That's why I have to end all of this. The game isn't over until their lives are."

"Are you insane?!" Spencer asked.

"I wouldn't say so. But my sanity doesn't matter. Alison and Mona come to the front. Now," Wren replied.

"Absolutely not! They don't have to listen you!" Aria said.

"Shut it, Aria. This is between me and them."