Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Zadriel had me up against the closed door as soon as we reached his penthouse. My hands flew into his soft hair; I already wanted more of him. My lips crushed into his, hungry for his mouth. For his touch. My hands fisted in his hair, pulling it as well as yanking him toward me. His hands traveled higher up the hem of my skirt and gripped the side of my panties, and I felt a snap. He was already starting on the other side. Before I could come to my senses, his hand had traveled up my thigh and found my clit. Soaked. It was the lightest touch, but it made me shudder. I groaned into his mouth, wanting him to do that again.

He reached down, grabbed both of my legs, and wrapped it around him. I was vaguely aware when my foot left the ground, and I was immediately lifted.

"Akin ka..." bulong niya sa pagitan ng aming mga labi.

As if already feeling the same eagerness and desire to do more than this, he started walking while carrying me up, his hands were wrapped tightly around my butt. Without breaking our kiss, I felt us climbing up the stairs as we're probably taking the direction to his room.

Muli kong naramdaman ang pinto sa aking likod. Using his right hand, he opened the door and hurriedly walked inside it. Sinipa niya ang pintuan pasara at agad akong isinalya sa nakasarang pintuan.

Zadriel immediately put me down and rummaged my lips with his hungry kisses. My hands seems to have their own life when they immediately grabbed his belt and unbuckled it. His lips went to my jaw, to my neck down my chest. He pulled the neck line of my dress and freed my fully erected breast.

The moment I'm done unbuckling his belt, I pulled it out and threw it somewhere else. Feeling in a hurry, Zadriel tore his button down shirt and all the buttons flew away, scattering all over the marbled floor. I helped him take his shirt from his body and fired it somewhere. Kinabig niya ako paalis sa pagkakasandal sa pintuan at marahas na hinila paupo sa bed side table kung saan naroon ang ilan sa mga libro niya.

He shoved the books from the table with so much force as he voluntarily removed my dress from my body, leaving with nothing but my lacy underwear. He next removed my brassier and immediately cupped my breast, massaged it like he's holding his favorite stress ball.

Zadriel spread my thighs and moved closer, leaving us no space in between us that made me feel his hard bulge that's harshly caressing my crotch. It only became wetter.

"Oh, God!" I moaned.

"Hear that? Your moans are just for me, Tate. You are not allowed to imagine anybody." he growled darkly, lips still playing with my nipple. His left hand was busy playing with my other boob. "My cousin? More so."

Without any warning, he pulled my underwear down till it reached my ankles and knelt down. Feeling intoxicated, I watched him through my hazy vision as he spread my thighs more and brought his lips on my folds.

"Zadriel!" I cried.

When his tongue brushed against it, I totally lost all my sanity.

He teased me gently, gliding his tongue against my sex. I felt the warm from it as he pressed against it. I wiggled my toes as my head flung my head back. A loud moan escaped my lips as I felt the tip of his tongue enter into my sex.

"Oh... yes..." I whispered breathily.

His fingers danced along my inner thighs, further teasing me as I began to move my hips towards him. I reached between my legs and placed my hands on the back of his head while thrusting my hips towards him. His tongue twirled inside my wet sex as he lifted his dark eyes on me, making me see how seductive he is while doing it to me.