Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Kinabukasan ay mas maaga akong nagising kesa kay Zadriel. I'm not really a morning person. I usually wake up by eight but the birds chirping outside the windows and the gushing wind playing in my ears didn't let me sleep for a bit longer.

Marahan akong pumihit sa aking gilid. A flirtatious giggle escaped my throat when I saw the sleeping face of Zadriel. His arm resting on my belly while his hairy leg over my knees.

Itinuon ko ang aking siko sa kutson, iniangat ang ulo at pumanglumbaba. I stared at his face. Wala pa rin nagbago kahit pa mahimbing siyang natutulog. He still looks merciless and snobbish. His natural thick brows were still in a furrow like he's already killing someone in his dream. The length of his eyelashes, his aristocratic nose and pinkish lips have always this effect on me. Iyong habang tinititigan ay mas lalo akong naeengganyo na huwag alisin ang mga mata sa kanya.

His facial features were dark and dangerous yet enchanting and very magnetic. I could actually stare at him all day.

Bit by bit, Zadriel opened his eyes. My lips curled upward when our gaze locked with each other.

"Staring is rude..." he whispered through his bedroom voice, a bit husky and deep.

Bahagyang tumaas ang aking kilay. "Call me rude anytime you want. I don't care."

A ghost of smirk spread across his face before he placed his hand on my back and tugged me closer to him. He planted a kiss on my lips.  It's supposed to be quick and soft but I intend to make it hard and a bit long. A raspy chuckle played in between our kiss.

We automatically loosened from each other. I winked at him and smirked. Mataman lang siyang nakatitig sa akin na tila ba pinagaaralan ang mukha ko. Bumalik ako sa pagkakahiga. Still placing his arm above my belly, he pulled me close while eyes still on my face.

"How's your sleep?" he asked.

"It's good. Masarap pala matulog nang sariwang hangin lang at walang aircon."

Tumango siya. "Hungry?"

"Not really. Ikaw? Mukhang napasarap ang tulog mo."

His lips twitched. "You made me tired last night. What do you expect?"

Natawa ako. "Napapagod ka pala. You're insatiable, Zad. Parang lagi kang may lakas pagdating sa ganoon."

He raised a brow. "I don't know. Your turned on face makes me want to do you over and over again. You always give me a good fuck."

"Why? Don't you feel that with Dianara? I'm sure she always satisfies your needs."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Just enough for a one round play."

"Oh, that's boring..." I fired back. "The reason why you didn't let her come with you, right? Because you want your vacation to be memorable and exciting and obviously, Dianara can't give you the excitement you want and I can!"

Bahagyang nagsalubong ang kilay niya. "She's abroad that's why I can't let her come with me. And this isn't always about sex, Tate. I could go here all by myself but I chose to invite you because I'm enjoying your company-"

"Sinungaling!" bahagyang sigaw ko.

He cocked his face to the side, giving me a confuse stare.

"You only asked me to be here because you want my body. Sabihin mo nga sa akin. Minahal mo ba ako dahil kailangan mo ako? O, kailangan mo ako dahil mahal mo ako?"

Kumurap-kurap siya, ang bibig ay bahagyang umawang. His eyes widened a bit when he noticed the tears that are starting to pool at the edges of my eyes. Napabalikwas siya ng bangon at seryoso akong hinarap. Bakas ang pagtataka sa ekpresyon ng mukha niya pero hindi maitatago noon ang pag-alala.