Chapter 2

*Sneha Pov*

We just arrived to the “Friends colony” where they all live together. This whole colony belongs to these seven families.

When they first reached Mumbai they stayed in some rented flats and worked hard for their company. Now that it has become a hit they build this a little far away from the city for peace.

This is very interesting one actually. Because it contains seven independent houses and some other small rooms separately for swimming pool, kids play room, and some others.

As it is not in the city the outer view is so great so they build two open places, one for gents and one for ladies to just chill and hangout.

I am actually proud of each and every one of them because they worked hard and now enjoying their lives. They are very smart too.

There is a little adding for each house. They build extra room on top of each one if any of their relatives or siblings comes here to visit them all.

The steps are there from outside of the house so we need not go to those rooms from inside the house.

But to my surprise no one does use these except me every year. I don’t know why?

We have to pass everyone’s house to reach my brother’s. When he stopped infront of his house, I got down and took out my luggage.

I calmly went inside my room which is on the terrace of their house. Bhabhi gave me a small smile when I am leaving.

Now as it is already evening, I am just sitting in my room lost in my thoughts. So I didn’t hear someone entering my room.

“Sneha!” She called me.

“Bhabhi? What happened?” I asked her.

“It is dinner time Sneha.” She replied sitting beside me.

“I will come in few minutes.” I said.

She nodded and sat with me for few minutes and asked “How are you Sneha?”

“I.. am.. Fine Bhabhi.” I replied stopping my tears.

“You know you can’t lie to me right. Tell me how are you feeling?” She asked me giving my hand a squeeze.

I couldn’t help myself and started crying again. She slowly moved me to let my head fall on her lap.

“I am feeling like I just lost everything Bhabhi, like I have no reason at all. You know right how close I am to them. Whenever I get hurt because of my loved ones they always tell me that it’s their loss to not love me.”

She calmly heard me and moved her hand on my head.

I continued saying “They were the only people who were there for me whenever I felt I am alone. But what will happen now? Can I live without them?”

“Don’t say like that Sneha. We all are there for you right. Don’t ever say that you are alone.” Bhabhi said.

“But I don’t feel like that at all Bhabhi. I just feel like I will be always alone from now on.” I said.

“That will go away Sneha. Don’t worry.”

“When?” I asked her.

“Today, Tomorrow or maybe after few days. You will move on from this in your life and you will be back to normal.” She said.

“But I don’t want to forget them.” I said getting up.

“You will never Sneha. You will always remember them and the memories you have with them but you will also make new memories with others and move on. Until that time arrives I will always be with you ok.” She said.