Chapter 25

*Sneha Pov*

It has been one month since I saw him. Can you believe it?

He didn't even give me any reply to my question. He is still an Idiot.

And every week when I visit the Bhai's house he is just missing. Everyone is just saying that he is busy blah blah blah.

But today when I stood outside Bhai's house I swear I saw the moment in Samrat's house. Then why are they lying to me.

I went inside straight to Bhabhi and asked "Where is he Bhabhi?"

"He is in the office." She said.

"Why are you lying to me Bhabhi?" I asked her.

"What are you talking about? I am not lying at all." She said not meeting me eyes.

"Just tell me Bhabhi please." I pleaded her.

"He is in his house. He is always in his house." She said looking at me.

"Last year at his birthday?" I asked her and just thinking that I am not going to like the answer.

"He is in his house at that time too." She replied.

"Why?" I asked no one particular. Because I don't understand why is he hiding himself.

"He distanced himself so much from all of us. He just comes out for the company and keeps on working so much. He asked us that he just want to be alone." She said.

"I must be the reason right." I said.

"No Neha! It is not yours. Don't think like that!" Bhai said from behind me.

I turned around and said "I made one of your friend move far away from you guys. But no one treated me any different. Why?"

"Because you are not fault in this. Things just happen. He will come around." Ramesh said.

"But it is already one year. When will he come around like you are saying?" I asked them.

"We don't know. But we will just wait for him." Imran replied.

"I will go and talk to him." I said.

"No! Don't go!" Bhai stopped me.

"Yes Sneha! Virat will not like it." Dinesh said.

I rolled my eyes and said "We both break up few months ago."

"What? And you didn't tell us." Bhai said narrowing his eyes.

"I just want him to say something before I tell the news." I said not looking at anyone.

"Amy today there is change in plans. She will go and give him the food." Bhai said looking at me.

"Really?" I asked him smiling.

"Just go!" he replied smiling.

I nodded and immediately went near his house. I pushed the door for knocking but it is already opened.

I went inside and heard "Bhabhi just place the food on table. Thank you." from the bedroom.

I placed the food on the table and went inside his room.

I saw him just sleeping there closing his eyes. I shook my head and sat beside him on the bed.

Immediately he opened his eyes and saw me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well I came for my reply." I replied.

He just closed his eyes and said "I have the answer but I can't say that to you."

"Why?"

"Because I can't! I don't want to make you feel pressured and let you break up with my brother." He said replying me.

I closed my eyes and was about to leave but what he said next make me stunned.

"He is not my real brother. He is my cousin."

"What?" I asked him shocked.

He opened his eyes and looked at me and said "My parents died when I was ten in a car accident. Then my mother's sister took me and brought me with her."

He got some tears forming in his eyes and held my hand in his.

"I couldn't come out of their death and never accepted them as my parents. I don't know why." He continued saying with a hurting tone.

I bent down and pressed a kiss on his forehead. Then he completely pulled me down beside him and held me.

"Then I met those six kids and felt like my home is just with them. Then you are like another precious thing for me." He said smiling.

"But I don't know what happened after that. We all got busy with our lives. I tried so much to be stay in contact with you." he said looking at me.

I nodded because he did. He never completely distanced himself.

"Then we all had to go away for college and then for Mumbai for this company. We all have completely gone away from you. But you didn't give up and visited in the middle many times." He added.

"You still talked to me normally more than others at those times. But then why did you say like that to them about me?" I asked him totally confused.

"You don't understand Sneha. They are my family and I have already had a first big fight with them. After that when Bhabhi asked they looked at me like they will end everything if my answer didn't satisfy them." He said.

"They would have not!" I said.

"I know. But at that time I felt like I am again twelve years old and I need to choose to have a family or to not have a family." He said hugging me tightly.

"But do you really think of me as a kid." I asked him.

"At that time when I thought myself as a twelve year kid I saw you as a six year old. So with that picture in my head I said that and then I thought they will not be completely ok with it so I added another word." He said placing his head on my crook of the neck.

"I wish you didn't." I said after few minutes.

"Me too. I wish everyday that when I woke up all this just didn't happened and just want to go back there and stop the words from my mouth." He said looking at me.

"Ok. Now why are you distancing yourself from your family?" I asked him.

"Because I just realized something." He replied.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I can't say you that. Like I said I don't want you to feel pressure." He replied.

I was about to say about break up but he stopped me saying "Just let me hold you like this. Don't say anything."

"But.." I started to say.

He cut me off and said "Please Sneha!"

I nodded and just stayed with him until he fell into deep sleep.

I kissed on his cheek and untangled myself from him.

I looked one time finally at him and left his house thinking he never got out of the tragedy of his parent's death.

And I don't know what to do now.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone have their reasons for saying something so stupid. 

It may be small or major they will have....

Comment plz and vote.......................