Chapter 6

*Sneha Pov*

This college is not that bad actually. The teaching is good and the students too.

As for that new group, whenever they see me they just talk to me about anything. I really want to be part of their group but I also want to spend my time with my new family.

Yup! That's what they are for me now completely. All the families are so sweet. They are taking care of me so much.

At present I am sitting with all the ladies at their hangout section and just listening to their gossip.

"Sneha! Tomorrow we need to attend a wedding." Bhabhi said.

"Do we have to?" I asked her.

"Yes! And my sister is also coming to attend this." She said.

"Oh great! When is she coming? I didn't meet her properly on your wedding." I said smiling.

"Well you missed a great chance." Sushi said.

Bhabhi just shook her head and said "She will be reaching here at any moment. Can you both share your room for today?"

"Sure! But what about the kids?" I asked her frowning.

"They will sleep in their own houses." Fathima said.

After sometime Bhabhi said "Sneha take these snacks for them."

Oh! She is talking about the boys.

I nodded and took the tray from her and started to go near the boys' hangout section.

Then I saw a girl walking towards the same section.

I was about to say that the ladies one is this side but I remembered her as Bhabhi's sister.

I saw everyone turned towards the view and couldn't see who is coming near them at all.

When I was about to go near them she said "Hi boys!"

They all greeted her back except Samrat.

No he didn't ignore her. He just got up from his chair and said "Hello their beautiful."

Did he just really said that or am I assuming it?

"So the handsome here is still single." She replied laughing.

"What can I do? I didn't saw any great girl other than you." He said totally flirting.

Maybe I should tell them that I am standing here because the slow pain just started without telling me.

"So Sonali are you ready to go to that wedding tomorrow?" Bhai asked her.

"I don't have any dress for tomorrow." She replied pouting.

"Don't worry I will take you for shopping." Samrat said immediately.

Ofcourse you will!

"Thank you. I will just go meet Di and come here and then we can go." She said leaving them and coming towards me.

"I will be waiting for you Sonali." Samrat said her name weirdly and laughed at his own tone.

Everyone laughed with him thinking that Sonali left them. He just high-fived Ramesh and dramatically he showed like he is going to puke. Ok first he is flirting and now he is showing like he is going to puke. What's happening???

But she was still standing there behind them and slapped on his shoulder and glared at him. They continued to laugh. Then she huffed and started to leave them.