Chapter 9

*Sneha Pov*

Every day I go to my college and after it ends I return home. After two hours I have to go for my part time job.

I asked them for the shift immediately after college ends but there are no vacancies.

I actually enjoyed working there because Suresh is also there with me and my other friends always come to this café.

Then I get to know that at first Suresh also worked for morning shift here but got too tired after few days. So he left it.

I got calls from Bhai sometimes and even from Samrat. But I always just lift my phone when Bhabhi calls me.

After few days there happened to be a vacancy in the morning shift, I decided to take this too.

I want to save as much money as I can so I decided to walk for my morning shift and use my vehicle only for college and for evening shift.

By that the fuel charges will be a little less too.

Now I am thinking that it is good thing that I heard all of their so called thoughts about me.

I am even starting to forget Samrat too slowly.

At present I am sitting with my friends in a park. I actually don't want to go home for even those two hours.

So I asked "Guys! Is there any chance for me to get another job?"

They all gave me 'Are you kidding me' look and Suresh said "Sneha you are already working so much. Do you really forget that we still have another semester?"

"Ofcourse I didn't." I replied.

"Then? You need energy to even study right. And don't worry after you graduate I am sure that you will get very good job." Suresh said smiling.

"Even if no one of us gets a job, then we will just start a company of our own." Ram said.

I immediately frowned and said "Guys! I am happy that we all are close friends but never ignore your siblings."

"We will never Sneha, because they will be always our first best friends." Suresh said.

Oh how cute! I so want to hear these words from those stupid seven mouths.

They all nodded to his statement.

I smiled looking at them. These guys are the best. I am actually feeling lucky to have them as my friends.

I spend these ten days very happily but reality always comes near us to give a shove.

Because today "My Family" is returning, I am glad that Bhabhi is going to come and also kids. Bhabi called me and said that they will reach at nearly 8pm.

The bus actually stopped near Bhai's house and everyone got down one after the other.

When Bhabhi just stepped out of the bus, I immediately rushed near her.

"Bhabhi I missed you so much." I said hugging her tightly.

"I missed you too." She said laughing.

When I released her, all the kids came near me and hugged me tightly.

"Aunty I missed you." Everyone shouted at a time.

I laughed and bent down to hug them properly.

I ignored remaining and went inside along with the kids.

Everyone just entered inside Bhai's house and started saying that they are hungry but there is no strength to make some food.

"You guys need not worry. I cooked for everyone." I said.