Chapter 14

*Sneha Pov*

I turned towards them completely and saw everyone looked at me expecting some answer.

Weren't these people who didn't want me to disturb their lives?

I am doing as they wished right. Then why do they need to pass such comment like I just hanged out with them until I got friends.

"Oh! So you guys think that I stopped hanging out with you all because I got my own friends now?" I asked glaring at each one.

"Sneha!" Bhabhi said coming near me.

"No Bhabhi! I need to do this." I said.

"Whatever your decision is, I am with you." Bhabhi said and calmly stood beside me.

I smiled a little at her and turned towards them for answer.

"Before you guys answer, I want to ask another question." I said.

And took a deep breath turning towards Samrat and asked "The kids like me and also the immature persons like me should actually spend with the people who have same qualities right. Isn't it right Samrat?"

 "Sneha I was just kidding before and I even told that to Suresh not you." Samrat replied immediately.

"Hmm.. Were you also kidding when you said the same words before going to the tour infront of everyone?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

He immediately looked at me wide eyed and all blood drained out of his face.

"You... know.. that?" he asked me shocked.

"I know everything." I replied and everyone looked just like Samrat.

"You told her?" Bhai asked turning towards Bhabhi.

"No Bhai! I heard everything when you guys are talking itself." I replied.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that? You all just talked what you felt about me right. Everyone has a right to do that." I said.

They all tried to breathe a little so I added "But to their face not behind their back. That too about a person who thought you all as her family."

Everyone started to say something but I stopped them showing my hand. I don't have strength to hear anymore lies.

I looked at Ramesh and asked "What is your problem now Ramesh? That I just transferred from Non-Friends girl to Friends girl."

He looked at me guiltily and was about say but I cut him off and said "Do you know why I was Non-Friends girl like you said? Because I thought you all guys are more important people for me than any friends I will make."

Then I felt Bhabhi squeezing my shoulder. The tears too started falling.

"And Mehtab! Aren't you glad that I just don't hang out with you guys or kids? Now I am not disturbing you guys right, so feel glad about it ok." I said to her.

"Sushi! I am actually sorry for trying to enter in your lives from the bottom of my heart." I said to her.

They all just looked guiltily. Bhai looked worse.

I turned towards him and said "I am just a responsibility for you right. But the stupid thing is I never wanted anything except to be your family."

"You are Sneha." Bhai replied immediately.

"Really Bhai? Then you wouldn't have apologized to them and said those words Bhai." I said crying.

He was about reach me but I composed a little and said "Don't worry! After few days you don't have to look after me at all. Then you will be free from this responsibility."