Chapter 5

*Sneha Pov*

*After one month*

When I am telling a story to the kids Bhabhi entered my room and asked me to come downstairs.

After the kids slept, I went downstairs and saw Bhai waiting with Bhabhi.

“What happened Bhabhi?” I asked her.

“As I decided that you will study here in Mumbai. So I took all your certificates and joined you in a college which is little near to this colony.” Bhai said.

“Ok. From when do I have to go?” I asked him.

“College starts after two days.” he replied.

I nodded and he left to go inside his room.

“Why don’t you go to the mall tomorrow?” Bhabhi asked.

“Will you come with me?” I asked her.

“I can’t. But I will send someone with you.” She said smiling and went inside her room.

Next day I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

“Amy said you are going to mall today.” Bhai asked.

“Yeah! Are you coming with me?” I asked him.

“No! Actually Samrat agreed to take you with him.” Bhabhi said.

After having his breakfast he took one card out of his pocket and gave it to me.

“Take this! And be careful.” He said.

“Bhai I don’t need this. I have some money with me and I can buy my things.” I said giving the card back.

“Sneha we are older than you right? Just take it.” Bhabhi said.

I nodded and took the card.

“I will take my leave now.” Bhai said and left to go to his company.

At 11am Samrat came near us and said “Sneha are you ready?”

“Yup!” I said taking my purse.

“You both will be back before lunch right?” Bhabhi asked.

“We may get late. We will just eat outside. Don’t wait up for her.” He replied.

“Ok bye. Enjoy!” she said grinning.

“Enjoy?” I mumbled to myself confused.

With in no time we reached the mall. At first I just wanted to buy some proper clothes.

So he took me to a shop and said “Here the prices will be reasonable.”

I nodded and looked at all the clothes in the rack. And immediately selected few Salwars of my size and went near the cash counter.

When they were packing I went near him to say that my shopping is completed here.

“Hey shall we go?” I asked reaching near him.

“Didn’t you like anything here?” He asked me frowning.

I was about to reply but one salesgirl came near me and said “Maam! Here are your bags.”

I took the bags from her and showed him.

“You are fast. I am impressed.” He said raising his brows.

“Well I try.” I replied smiling.

“So what’s next?” he asked.

Like that in one hour I completed all my shopping. He insisted in paying for some but I didn’t let him at all.