Chapter 18

*Sneah Pov*

You know one day you will get a shock in your life. Then you will think that you are dreaming and you will wake up at any second.

I hope you got it, because I just did. Nothing major but it is a shock. Point to be noted.

"Neha tell us?" Bhai asked and everyone looking at me smiling expecting my answer.

Oh I forgot to tell you the present situation. I am currently sitting with everyone on a dining table calmly eating my food.

I didn't even glanced at their discussions but suddenly Bhai asked "What do you think about it Neha?"

"About?" I asked him back.

"We just talked about the new strategy for our company. And I am asking your view on it." Bhai replied.

"Really? I mean I didn't hear anything." I said.

"We will explain again." Ramesh said and started to explain.

I stopped him and said "It's ok. I need not have to know about it. It is your decision right."

"You are family Sneha. Ofcourse you need to know." Imran said.

Ramesh started explaining about the idea. And I am just struck thinking at any moment I will just wake up.

What is happening???

Then Bhai asked me to tell my decision.

I put so much effort and said "Good."

They all smiled and started talking and included me. Even the ladies too. They are asking me about the shopping's.

Some even told me their children marks and asked me is it ok now.

I can't bear these many shocks at a time. I can never.

"Breathe Sneha!" I heard someone saying from beside me.

I turned to see Samrat. I am shocked for two things.

One I just realized that I stopped breathing and two he finally talked to me after few days.

Yeah! After I accepted to be Virat's girlfriend, he didn't talk to me at all.

It is not his mistake. He is hurt.

I nodded and continued to eat my food. All the guests returned yesterday and guess what everyone are happy.

Only one thing is that Virat and Samrat doesn't have any progress.

I thought these shocks are for only tonight but next day morning.

I had my breakfast and started to leave then Bhai said "Bye. Take care Neha."

I got surprised but nodded and left his house. When I got outside whoever saw me just started to say the same line.

'Breathe Sneha!' he is not there near me but I remembered his words from yesterday and immediately started breathing.

Next everything was same in college and totally different at home.

They involved me in every discussion they had. They didn't leave me alone at all.

This is kind of overwhelming. But in few days I got totally used to it.

As for my boyfriend, he is kind of cute you know. He messages every day morning and night.

We talk atleast one time in a day. It is good between us.

My final Semester exams too started and guess what I got 'All the best' from each member for each exam every day.

May be that's why I wrote even more good than before. I thought chuckling.