Chapter One (Has been rewritten)

It was the typical world meeting, but with an unusual cast of people. Which, back to the fact that it was a typical world meeting, it was complete fucking chaos. By that I mean England and France were fighting, America was yelling about some random bullshit and Japan was agreeing with him, Russia was asking people to become one with him, Poland was "protecting" Lithuania from Russia, China was trying to sell people his shit, Denmark was being an annoying asshole (and Norway was pulling on his tie), Sweden was calling Finland his wife, Prussia had snuck in and was being a little bitch around Austria and Hungary, Spain was trying to hug Romano, Italy was just screaming about pasta, there were some other fuckers but this has gone on long enough, and Germany had just had enough of everyone's bullshit.

     Just as Germany was about to yell at everyone to shut up, a flash of white made everyone goes silent (apart from the "manly" few screams).

     Once the light died down, they realized that they were now in a living room, one that looked to be fairly comfortable. There was a central table that had a thick ass book on it, with a note next to it.

Dear Countries of the World,

     We know that this is very weird, and we know that you weren't expecting this, but this was necessary. We have seen you suffering in silence, we have come to help. On the table in the middle of the room, you will see a book, in it are some of your diary entries as well as some statements we have put in there based on our observations. Some will be sad, others will be happy, some make you mad, and others make you laugh. You may not like this, but this is for your own good. It will take awhile for you to get through with these entries, and seeing as you will not be aloud to exit this building until you are finished, there have been rooms provided as well as a kitchen, with roommates predetermined. We also make a request to use your human names. We wish you well, and hope that you will heal with this, and forgive us for putting you through this, though we saw no other way to do this. Please remember that we will always love you, our children.

-Sincerely,

The Ancients

No one knew what to say, they all just stood there in shock, from the loud america, to the stoic Norway.

"I feel like we should go ahead and find our rooms." England said, still slightly in shock. Everyone nodded in agreement and went out the door to the left. The door opened to a kitchen, whose dining room emptied into two separate hallways. Everyone walked into the two hallways to find who they would room with.

The Roommates, with their human names are as follow:

England (Arthur) and France (Francis)

America (Alfred) and Japan (Kiku)

Russia (Ivan) and China (Yao)

Germany (Ludwig) and Italy (Feliciano)

Spain (Antonio) and Romano (Lovino)

Lithuania (Toris) and Poland (Feliks)

Denmark (Matthias) and Norway (Lukas)

Sweden (Berwald) and Finland (Tino)

Iceland (Emil) and Hong Kong (Leon)

Austria (Roderich) and Switzerland (Vash)

Prussia (Gilbert) and Canada (Matthew)

Hungary (Elizabeta) and Romania (Vladimir)

Greece (Heracles) and Turkey (Sadik)

Lichtenstein (Lilli) and Latvia (Raivis)

Ukraine (Katyusha) and Estonia (Eduard)

Seborga (Romeo) and Molossia (Anthony)

Seychelles (Véronique) and Monaco (Gianna)

Australia (Jett) and New Zealand (Toby)

Sealand (Peter) and Wy (Wendy)

Belarus (Natalya)

Not many were completely happy with their roommates (though a few were very happy). They all also found clothes in their sizes already in the closets. Seeing as it was already fairly late, as the meeting was going later than they usually do, they all decided they would continue in the morning. And so they all went to bed, all hoping that their deepest secrets wouldn't be told for the world to know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading the first chapter of World of Secrets. All of the roommates are this ships, apart from the last 3, if you have any ideas for who to have Belarus be shipped with let me know and I'll add it if I like it . I'm going to apologize in advance if any characters are OOC, but this is my first fanfic so go easy on me. I accept criticism just please don't be mean about it.