Chapter Eleven (yet to be rewritten)

Antonio was sitting with Lovino, it had almost been a day, and the angry Italian had done nothing but sit in bed and look depressed. Antonio was worried about Lovino, and he had tried almost everything that usually worked, chocolate, shitty guitar playing, actually good guitar playing, telling shitty jokes, singing, he had tried everything. Well, everything other than shitty pick-up lines, but that was his last resort, and he was about to use it.

"Hey Lovi, I hope you know CPR, cause you just stole my breath."

"Oh my God, that was so fucking bad." Lovino face-palmed, but Antonio could see a small smile.

"Lovi, are you a camera? Because every time I look at you  I smile."

"Fucking hell, that one was worse." He was shaking his head, his smile growing bigger.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar, because you've got a sweet ass."

Lovino just let out a sigh and a small laugh.

"I may not be a photographer, but I can picture us together."

Lovino let out a small snort and a few giggles. He was close to breaking into full on laughter, Antonio could sense. He gave one last one.

"Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?"

Lovino gave out a laugh and looked at Antonio, and kissed him. Antonio kissed straight back. It soon got heated and Lovino was pinned to the bed under Antonio. Soon enough that stupid thing that people need to be able to not die called oxygen became an issue and the kiss was broken. 

"Not that I'm complaining, Lovi, but what was that about."

"Toni, you fucking idiot. You said to kiss you if you were wrong. I'm fairly fucking sure that you were wrong as all shit." Lovino said as he gave Antonio another peck on the lips. 

"That I was Lovi, now my little tomato, what should we do." Antonio asked. Lovino just responded by going under the covers more. Antonio laughed and they just cuddled for a long while.

-_-_-

Ludwig was getting really worried, as it had almost been a full day, and Feliciano still hadn't woken up. Roderich and Elizabeta had come in to check on him, but they didn't stay long. Ludwig stayed by his side the entire time. He was about to pass out next to the Italian, but he was fighting the stupid thing known as sleep. Just as he was passing out, he heard a groan from beside him.  He immediately shot up and checked on Feliciano.

Feliciano looked around and saw Ludwig looking at him worriedly. He didn't look like the Ludwig that Feliciano knew and loved. His hair was messy, not slicked back like usual. He looked tired and worried, which startled the brunette as the blond was always so composed and professional. 

"Hey." Feliciano said in a weak voice, rough from disuse.

That broke Ludwig. Hearing Feliciano's voice sound so weak. Ludwig broke down into tears. Feliciano quickly sat up and immediately hissed in pain. Ludwig was by his side in a second, tears still spilling over his cheeks. They just looked at each other, each having tears leaking both their faces.

"Why?" That was the only thing going through Ludwig's head.

"Things were said," Feliciano's voice cracked and he cleared his throat, "things were said that shouldn't of been said."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Ludwig asked, wiping the tears of the other's cheeks. Feliciano just shook his head and cuddled up beside Ludwig. Ludwig tilted Feliciano's head up to his, and kissed him, slow and sweet. It tasted salty from the tears, but it was them. Feliciano could of sworn that something about it seemed familiar.

Neither wanted to break apart, but stupid fucking oxygen eventually became an issue. When they pulled back, Ludwig put his forehead on the smaller man's. They sat like that for what seemed like an eternity, occasionally sharing more kisses, or just looking at each other. Eventually they decided that they should tell the others that they could continue reading as he was now awake.

As they left the room, they knew that something new had blossomed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thank you for reading the eleventh chapter to A World of Secrets. For those of you that don't read the A/N chapters, I've got a new fanfic up, only the prologue is up so far, but I'm proud of it. Anyway, yes I know this is short, but I am extremely tired as I am finishing writing this at 12:30, even though I am gonna post it when I finally wake up. But that's okay. Also, HOLY SHIT 1,000 READS, thank you guys so fucking much, it means so much to me. So Imma go to sleep, but thank you guys again, I'm still taking suggestions for pretty much everything, and I'll see you next week, if I'm being honest, with my schedule probably before that.