Chapter Fourteen (yet to be rewritten)

"Nonno!" Feliciano quickly ran into his grandfather's arms. Lovino stayed on the bed. He figured that he wouldn't be wanted in that reunion, as he had known that Feliciano was the favorite. He always had been.

"Lovino, don't just sit there. Come join the hug." Rome said. Those two sentences almost made Lovino break into sobs once more. He got up and joined the hug shortly, Romeo was watching his brothers, but he was quickly pulled in as well. Now they were all hugging, and laughing together.

"Now, I want to talk about the entries." That made both Lovino and Feliciano freeze. Romeo quickly went to close the door so non of the other nations would hear.

"Lovino, I understand if you don't want to talk to me about it, I know I didn't treat you fairly at all. But non the less, please talk to me about this. I've watched you two grow, and I've wanted to visit so much more than I have." The older man shook his head. "Lovi, I've wanted to apologize for just how I treated you, as a few of the others have told me just how much favoritism I showed. Us Ancients will be here for a day before we must leave. Talk to me on your own time."

-_-_-

Yao had immediately done to hug all of his old friends at first, but now that they were all talking with their children, he didn't want to know what to do. He had started to reminiscence about his times with Kiku when he was younger. He had missed his time with his little brother, and he had started to wonder if he still thought of him as an older brother. He had gone to his room with those thoughts.

-_-_-

Alfred and Matthew still had not stopped hugging their mother. Neither of them wanted to let go.

"Boys, I have an entire day to spend with you, I'm not going anywhere for a little bit. Although I want to talk about the book, especially the ones coming up. You will understand when it happens." Native America gave them sympathetic looks. Alfred and Matthew immediately got worried for their future.

"Wait, I just realized, what about our kids, I feel like they shouldn't be home alone for this long. Its been in the back of my mind, but now I'm getting a chance to ask." Matthew said, Alfred pointed at him and nodded.

"Did they seriously not tell you? Dammit Rome, I know I told him to include that in the initial note." She said the last part mainly to herself. "Time is frozen while you are here, so your kids are fine. If I might add, I have yet to meet them. And I feel like I should meet my grandchildren."

They laughed at their mother's words.

"We'd be more than happy to let you meet them. We just kinda thought that, ya' know, you were dead." Alfred said kind of matter-of-factly. Matthew gave a small laugh and nodded. They continued to talk for several minutes.

-_-_-

That was how many of the nations spent their time. Germania, Gaul, Britannia, Kievan Rus, Scandinavia, Rome, Iberia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Baltia, Native America, had all caught up with their children, though Egypt went from group to group, as her son was not there.

They all had gotten together in the living room. They were discussing plans for the next few nights, as that night they wanted to spend with their parents, and the next few nights they would continue to read from the book. Then the teen nations decided that they should have a party, and they decided it should be a Prom-type thing. They would get dates for it, and they would have a blast, the Ancients had decided they would take care of everything but the dates. That was up to the countries.

The Ancients had also decided that they should have the rest of the micronations, do they got Hutt River and Ladonia, and for some reason some of the rooms switched up again.

England (Arthur) and France (Francis)

America (Alfred) and Japan (Kiku)

Russia (Ivan) and China (Yao)

Germany (Ludwig) and Italy (Feliciano)

Spain (Antonio) and Romano (Lovino)

Lithuania (Toris) and Poland (Feliks)

Denmark (Matthias) and Norway (Lukas)

Sweden (Berwald) and Finland (Tino)

Iceland (Emil) and Hong Kong (Leon)

Austria (Roderich) and Switzerland (Vash)

Prussia (Gilbert) and Canada (Matthew)

Hungary (Elizabeta) and Romania (Vladimir)

Greece (Heracles) and Turkey (Sadik)

Lichtenstein (Lilli) and Latvia (Raivis)

Ukraine (Katyusha) and New Zealand (Toby)

Seborga (Romeo) and Molossia (Anthony)

Seychelles (Véronique) and Belgium (Bella)

Vietnam (Lien) and Taiwan (Mei)

Monaco (Gianna) and Luxembourg (Louis)

Estonia (Eduard) and Belarus (Natalya)

Australia (Jett) and Netherlands (Tim)

Kugelmugel (Hugo) and Ladonia (Erland)

Sealand (Peter) and Wy (Wendy)

Hutt River (Dwight) and South Korea (Yong Soo)

The day was still young, and there were many conversations that were yet to be had, and the nations were going to avoid those a much as humanly possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys and thank you for reading the fourteenth chapter of A World of Secrets. Sorry for not updating last week, or yesterday. I have been working hard on my original story, and this whole quarantine thing is making it hard to find motivation. Sorry that this is a shorter chapter, as well. I am deciding that I am going to post every other week, alternating between this and my other fanfic, so I'll still be updating once a week, just different fanfics, sorry about that, I am just trying to give myself more time to get motivation to write and get out chapters that I am proud of. On another note, HOLY SHIT 2.71K READS, ARE YOU SERIOUS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Anyway, I hope to see you next update, but until then, have a great day/night.