Chapter Six (yet to be rewritten)

This chapter has cards against humanity in it, the game is fairly offensive, I tried not to get that offensive cards, but I never know how people will react, so I guess this is a warning.

Romeo walked into the living room, he had found Twister, Sorry, and Card Against Humanity. They had all come up with Charades and a few others. First up was Twister, and Lukas, Matthias, Emil, and Tino were the first ones to play. Berwald was spinning the bored thing, and they decided if the arrow landed on purple, everyone would take a shot (Peter and Wendy didn't, and with enough convincing, all the older siblings of the teenage nations let them take shots as well). 

Emil went first, right foot red, then Lukas, left hand blue, then Matthias, left foot green, finally Tino, right hand yellow. This went for a few rounds, with the occasional shot happening, everyone laughing and having fun. The four of them were now in a sticky situation. Lukas was about to fall on Matthais, who was about to fall on Tino. So it would just be a domino affect which would end in Emil winning. There was another purple and they all took a shot, and Matthias fell, surprisingly not bringing Lukas down with him. He sighed and shimmied off the mat. 

A few more rounds passed, and Tino needed to get his hand to the other side of the mat. Needles to say he fell. It was just Emil and Lukas left. More and more rounds passed, and Emil was starting to feel the shots, though he was not about to let his brother win. And he didn't Lukas eventually fell, and seconds later Emil fell too. Everyone was laughing. Everyone was also slightly drunk, some more than others. 

The Germanics were fine for the most part, a few slightly tipsy but not that bad. England was wasted, but that didn't faze anyone. The Nordics were fine, Emil was tipsy but that was it. Alfred, Matthew, and Jett were laughing and joking, but they weren't that bad. Ivan literally was not bothered by the fact that he was chugging vodka straight from the goddamn bottle. Everyone was having a blast.

They decided that they would start to play Card Against Humanity, they told Peter and Wendy to go to bed, as they were already very tired, and they didn't need to lose their innocence from this game.

The first round was already making everyone laugh their asses off. Some of the best include:

Bold is the prompt card, italics is the response

I never truly understood daddy issues until I encountered Loki, the trickster god

Today on Mythbusters, we find out how long a box that is conscious and wishes it weren't a box can withstand  being a motherfucking box

In its new tourism campaign, Detroit proudly proclaims that it has finally eliminated hope

Step 1: Black people                                                                                                                                                          Step 2: Agriculture                                                                                                                                                            Step 3: Profit

I drink to forget alcoholism

And that is only a few examples. And during that game, everyone only drank more, so we can say things happened that night, many, many things. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, thank you for reading the sixth chapter of A World of Secrets. I thought that since I updated it really late last night, and I updated Wednesday instead of Tuesday, I'd give you all a bonus chapter. Yes it's short but I figured short is better than nothing. Anyway, still taking requests for who to ship Belarus with, entries, and characters you want me to add.