Chapter Three (has been rewritten)

In the meeting room, no one knew what to do as Alfred and Kiku ran out. No one really moved.

"I feel as though we should continue reading." Ludwig said, picking up the book. He tried to open it, only to completely fail. Like a true ass fail. There were a few snickers across the room as he strained to try to open the book. He was still trying to open it as a note flashed onto the table.

You can't read, or even open, the book without everyone present. So just stop trying. You look      like a dumbass.                                                                                                                                                     ~The Ancients

Everyone laughed a bit as Antonio read the note. They soon went back to worrying about Alfred. No one was going to go and interrupt Alfred and Kiku, partially because no one knew where they were.

"I feel like we should take a break!" Feliciano said in his usual cheerful voice. Sounds of agreement came from around the room.

"Well then, I guess we should take a break for lunch." Ludwig said, glancing at the clock. He sighed, it had been three hours, they read a single entry, Alfred had a breakdown, and now they were breaking for lunch. This was going to take forever.

-_-_-

"Alfred you need to eat." Kiku said, trying to just convince Alfred to join him for lunch. It wasn't going well. They had been going back and forth for nine minutes whether or not Alfred would go to lunch. Kiku was tempted to go get Gilbert or Matthias to just drag him out to lunch, then force fee him.

"Nah bro, I'm good, not hungry." Alfred said, flashing a clearly forced smile. Kiku gave him a look. Suddenly the blond's stomachs gave a rather loud growl. Kiku gave him a look that basically said not hungry my ass. "Okay, so I'm a little hungry."

So they made their way to the kitchen and Kiku basically told Alfred to sit his ass down while he went to go get him food. Gilbert and Matthias came over giving him a sad look. They sat down with him. They talked for a bit, before they were back to being loud, laughing, and joking around.

Now that they knew about Alfred, they could see it. He was way to skinny. All the ones who were close to him, and even those who weren't, were worried. The ones who were close to him were determined to help him. 

Kiku came over with a small sandwich and put it down in front of Alfred. The American just looked at it, and sighed. He looked at the people around the table all waiting for him to eat the sandwich. He took a deep breath and picked up the sandwich.

It took awhile, but he finished it. his stomach was hurting by the end, so no one bugged him to eat another. Everyone was going to keep an eye on him, just to make sure that he wouldn't throw it up. Matthew came over with a glass of water for him.

-_-_-

They were back in the living room. Alfred was sat between Gilbert and Matthias, just so he couldn't run out of the room again. Antonio was the one with the book this time, everyone was tense because of the last entry, they were all hoping that another bad one wasn't following.

Dear diary,

I slick my hair back for three reasons: it makes me who I am, I look like Sweden otherwise, and it covers the bit of hair that if touched turns me on like no tomorrow.

Everyone looked at the nation who's hair was always slicked back, only to see the German blushing out of hid mind. A certain person in the room was determined to use that to his advantage. Everyone heard the familiar laugh of 'kesesese'. Antonio was trying to continue reading but he was laughing too. Finally he calmed down enough to read the next entry.

After Alfred watched Disney's Pocahontas, he spent the next two months bursting into song every time he saw Arthur.

Everyone laughed at that one. Arthur was giving Alfred a caring glare, almost warning him not to do the thing the American was about to do.

"CAN YOU SING WITH ALL THE VOICES OF THE MOUNTAINS, CAN YOU PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE WIND!" Everyone laughed more at Alfred's outburst, he wasn't even trying to sound good. He was straight up scream-singing. Not surprisingly, he was extremely off key.

Antonio looked at this next one and he knew the lightheartedness would very quickly be gone.

Dear diary,

Although Germany was the one Hitler controlled originally, I still can't help but to blame myself for WWII and the Holocaust. I can't help but to wonder... If Hitler had been accepted into the art school he wanted to go to in Vienna, would it have turned out the same?

Everyone's mood very quickly came crashing down. None of the nations wanted to be reminded of the World Wars, especially Ludwig. No one wanted to hear that nations blamed themselves for a war. 

"Were you the one who denied him acceptance to that art school? Were you the country he had turned into a dictatorship? Were you the one who put the people into those camps? No you weren't, so it is in no way your fault Roderich." Vash said, suprising Roderich the most out of everyone. The Austrian nodded his thanks.

Norway has a hard time showing his emotions, so he has two ways to do so. One, play the violin. Two, eat cookies. When he's upset the cookie box will be empty in seconds, but when he's pissed, every cookie box will be gone from the world in a split second.

The Nordics all giggled a bit, and nodded their agreement. The mood started to lift once again. Antonio read the next one and almost shit himself trying not to laugh. He glanced over to Emil and Leon, who were holding hands between their legs, as they were on the same couch. They weren't being subtle.

Despite what everyone seems to believe, Iceland is very much in charge of their relationship.

Emil immediately let go of Leon's hand and blushed the hardest he'd ever blushed before. He glanced over to Lukas and quickly looked away. Lukas totally knew and was about to blow up about Emil having a relationship, so he did what he thought would be the most reasonable. He grabbed Leon's hand and sprinted out of the room. 

Matthias was quickly on the ground wheezing, Tino was happy to see that Emil seemed to have a boyfriend, Berwald was amused on the inside knowing Lukas was slightly angry for not knowing (or maybe just Emil having a boyfriend in general), and Lukas was fuming on the inside. His little brother was just not allowed to have a boyfriend, he was too young.

Emil however, once he and Leon got to their room, had Leon pinned against a wall and they were having a blast. Leon's shirt was now on the floor, followed by Emil's, and we'll just say they skipped dinner, nor did they get much sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading the third chapter of A World of Secrets. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and any suggestions for book entries are gladly welcomed. Also surprise chapter! I'm sick right now and have nothing else to do so I figured I would go ahead and write a new chapter.