Chapter Thirteen (yet to be rewritten)

Trigger Warning! Mentions of self-harm scars.

"Can we meet them after we're done with the book?" Lilli asked. Everyone looked at her as if surprised, but all nodded in agreement. Alfred looked hesitant, so did Matthew and Jett. The three looked at each other and shurgged.

"I don't see why not, but preferably not all three of ours at the same time." Alfred said. Anthony and Wendy both gave out short laughs. When everyone looked at them Anthony decided to answer for the both of them.

"When all one hundred of us are in the same room, its absolute chaos, hell, when its just the sixty-six of us, you can barely get a damn word in." Anthony said.

"No cussing." Alfred said, as if it was an instinct, which at that point it was.

"Sorry Dad." Anthony said. Romeo gave him a look that said 'bruh you literally cuss all the time, I know, and I know that you know, that you are not sorry in the slightest'. Anthony shot him a look that told him to shut his damn mouth.

They worked out the details before they finally decided that they should continue reading. Alfred was slightly worried, as he knew that some of his kids were not the biggest fans of some of the countries, though most had no grudge against them. He shoved those thoughts to the back of his mind. His thoughts were along the lines of I'll burn that bridge when I get there.

Toris decided that he didn't want to read anymore so Gilbert decided that he would read. Once he got up, he read the first few entries on the page and came to the conclusion that someone (most likely Feliciano) was going to cry.

Italy taught HRE how to dance. He never got any good at it, but whenever Austria would play the piano Italy still loved to dance together with him.

Feliciano smiled at the memory.

Italy is the only person to see Germany cry.

Feliciano's smile faltered, remembering what happened.

Feliciano tells Lovino everything. So when HRE left and never came came back, Feliciano went to his big brother and cried and confessed to him how much he loved HRE. Lovino helped Feli get through it and absolutely hated HRE after that. That's why he hates Ludwig so much. He reminds him too much of HRE, and he doesn't want his younger brother to go through that again.

Feliciano looked across the room at his brother, who had looked at him, and he wanted to go crying to him before he remembered that they weren't talking at the moment. So he just cuddled into Ludwig more to get some comfort.

Gilbert decided that they would stop after the big whump reading that was coming. So he continued on. He had seen the two Italians not talking, and he hoped that they would talk it out over all of these entries. It was like the book knew what needed to be said.

Feliciano has asthma. He's had several dangerous attacks before, and Lovino was there every time. Even though it doesn't seem like it, Lovino gets very worried about his younger brother and tries hard to look after him.

Both Italians were wanting to go talk to each other, but they both decided to wait until the next break came.

Romano hates to accept other's kindness because he doesn't think he deserves to be loved. And yet for every person who has ever shown him affection, he finds himself loving them so intensely it hurts.

Feliciano was seriously resisting running over and giving his brother a hug. In that time Gilbert had read over the next entry and decided that after the next entry, he would go straight into the one after that. He quietly texted Antonio to keep a hold of Lovino after that next entry, and texted Anthony to do the same with Romeo.