SIX

before you read this I would just like to let you know that this chapter got deleted and so now I have to rewrite it and i was already about to pass out in embarrassment writing it in the first place
so—

update: this is a long ass chapter. Wtf. Never again am I letting a chapter get deleted. I'm—

;

Jeongukks eyes widened, staring at the olders eyes with what looked like disbelief.

"Are you feeling okay?" He questioned, bringing his hand up to hover over Taehyungs forehead. He grabbed it, pushing it down.

"I'm not sick." He claimed, but Jeongukk seemed to still have his suspicions. He searched the brunettes eyes, and Taehyung tried to make his eyes do something that screamed "I'm completely in the right state of mind please give a kiss I'm desperate and not sick at all for real" but that wasn't really a thing and just ended up looking cross eyed and more suspicious.

"Maybe you should take a nap." Jeongukk suggested, completely ignoring the boys previous statement. A nap actually sounded kind of appealing, especially in Jeongukks bed since it was just all nice and comfortable, and he would have actually taken up on that offer if it weren't for how he wanted him to do something else to him on that bed.

But for now he just wanted a kiss.

"I don't want to take a nap." He stated, which wasn't a total lie. He'd be perfectly happy taking a nap afterwards.

"You'll probably feel better after." Jeongukk replied, raking a hand through Taehyungs hair.

"No." Taehyung insisted, but Jeongukk gave him a confused look.

Why is he so confused? Did I not just tell him what I wanted? Is he gonna make this harder than it has to be? Taehyung wanted to actually cry.

"What do you want then?" He asked and the blonde would have facepalmed if it weren't for how he was too busy dying of embarrassment.

Is he gonna make me say it again?

"I already told you." Taehyung said, but the brunette didn't seem to be putting the pieces together.

"Jeongukkie, you said you'd do anything." Taehyung whined, but he didn't seem to get any response besides confusedly furrowed eyebrows.

Jeongukks eyebrows went back to its normal place, his teeth came out to bite his lip, and Taehyung thinks that maybe things are starting to make sense.

He looks at Taehyung and blinks.

"You want me to-" he stops for a second, looks away, and then looks back at him.

"Huh?"

"Guk please." He groans.

The boy opens his mouth to talk but then nothing comes out so he closes it. Then he opens it again, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Im fine." He burns a bright red. If he didn't want to kiss him then he could have just said so, but this was so much harder— it seemed like he was just genuinely confused.

"Taehyung I'm going to give you some Advi-

Taehyung groans because he's starting to get a little desperate. Even with Jeongukks constant bickering and cluelessness he still looks so cute. He just wants to try something out.