ELEVEN

Taehyung made his way out of the cafeteria, finding himself quite parched after his heated debate with Jimin over whether or not Crocs were considered shoes or slippers. He thought it was pretty stupid, but it's whatever. As he put his dollar bills into the vending machine, and punched in a combination of numbers and one letter, his drink came rolling out.
He bent down to open the flap containing it, but was stopped by a high heel covered foot.

He sighed, standing up properly. "Yes, Min-ji?" Without conversing he managed to figure out who it was. That must say something about her character.

"Taehyung." She crossed her arms, before retreating her foot back to the ground. "What'd I tell you about staying away from my boyfriend!"

The boy let out a scoff. "Are we still talking about this?" It had been a while since their last conversation, and she decided to start it up again.

"Yes, we are still talking about this!" She decided quickly, rolling her eyes in the process. "When are you going to leave him alone?"

Taehyung huffed. "We're not even together, can you stop? Whatever you were having in mind about your out of reach fantasies—not gonna happen either, so drop it." As he looked up, he figured the answer wasn't what she was hoping for based on the look of disapproval on her face.

"Taehyung, my fantas— I mean," she cleared her throat at the slip-up. "We're already going on a date this Saturday, so.."

The blonde licked his lips. "Right." He replied in doubt, raising his eyebrows slightly.

Exasperatedly she sighed, "I'm serious! Ask him if you don't trust me."

As much as Taehyung didn't want it to be true, nor did he want him to end up with the queen of attitude herself, Minji, he couldn't continue to be the one that burdens him. If his very annoying soon to be girlfriend is insecure about their relationship because of him, then he guesses he would have to do something about it. "Fine."

"I knew yo— wait, did you just agree with me?" She was shocked, and he couldn't blame her considering he was pretty shocked himself.

"Yeah, whatever, don't make this harder than it has to be." He glares then. "We're not even really friends currently, but..I'll break it up for sure this time."

"Okay, so you'll break up with him for me?" She almost interrupts, which has Taehyung facepalming. "For the millionth time, we aren't together!"

She makes a face. "That's what you both say, yet you talk about each other a lot." She looks at Taehyung, "Well, Thanks.. I guess." She waves awkwardly, before walking away.

Weirdest conversation ever. Taehyung decides.

...

The school day ends, and Taehyung finds himself trying to gather enough strength within himself to go through what he is about to do. He tells Jimin that he's staying for the baseball game on their home field, and the other wishes him a good rest of the evening. He is technically staying for a little bit, but not for the game.

He walks under the bleachers, knowing where Jeongukk goes before games to relax and get away from people. Taehyung would know since Jeongukk never used to classify him as other people, and was always brought along no matter how annoying he was. A familiar mop of brown hair was spotted in the usual spot, laying on his baseball bag.

Taehyung must've stood there for at least a minute, before finding enough courage to clear his throat and make his presence known.

Jeongukk pulled his cap off of his face, expression emotionless, almost angry, before it morphs into something else. He gets up quickly, throwing his hat on the ground. "Taehyung." He says, and begins to walk towards him.