ᴏ ɴ ᴇ

"So, think you could help me with one of the littles?" Taehyung Asked through the phone.

A Few hours earlier....

Jimin has listened to Tae rant through the phone many times. He didn't answer as, he was busy with some of his work. He would answer later when he wasn't busy. "Hey, Jimin~" One of the many annoying girls that always wanted to be near Jimin came up to him.

"Yes?" Jimin didn't look up from his computer.

"Boss said If you could help me," She said getting closer.

"Ah, Sorry, Tell Him I said I was busy," Jimin looked up for a second and back down.

"Aw, come on Jimin, Help me," She got closer as Jimin got further.

"I have to go," Jimin quickly got up from his seat.

He decided to go home early to answer Tae. He kept getting calls and text messages. On the way home he called Taehyung. He picked up right away. "Finally! I'm so glad you answered," Tae Exclaimed into the phone, Jimin was glad he didn't wear earphones.

"Yeah, You were calling so much I had to go home early just for this, it better be important," Jimin seemed mad but was just Joking.

"Okay, so you know...I take care of Littles," Tae started.

Tae did in-fact have littles. Jimin would always take care of Kookie, Tae's Boyfriend, who was a little. Jimin has experience but not much. He knew how to take care of one but only for a few hours. He didn't know what it would actually be like to take care of them 24/7. "Yeah? Don't tell me it's a rant about how much work-" Jimin got cut off.

"No! It's just, I'm taking care of Two...and it's been really hard and Exhausting," Taehyung talked into the phone.

"What about it," Jimin Asked.

"I can't take care of Two of them anymore...and I don't really have anyone else to take care of them," Taehyung Explained.

"So what you're saying is that you want me...to take one of your littles?" Jimin Asked.

"Yes," Taehyung stated.

The Call was silent for a few seconds until Taehyung spoke up. "So, think you could help me with one of them?" Taehyung Asked through the phone.

Jimin didn't answer for a bit. "Yoongi, His name. He doesn't like being taken care of because...His carer...Was in a car accident...and Yoongi stopped being the loving person he is..." Tae explained, in a sad tone.
-
Flashback
-
"I'm going Yoongi, I'll be back, okay?" Yoongis carer looked at Yoongi.

"Pwomise?" Yoongi Asked, glistening eyes, those eyes that no one ever gets to see anymore.

"Promise," That was a lie...he just didn't know.

Yoongis carer exists the house and leaves to work in his car. He came back a few hours later, texting Yoongi he was on his way. He was driving, texting Yoongi, who didn't want him to go. Not looking at the road, he didn't see himself driving off the lane into another. Once he looked up it was...too late. He crashed.
-
Now

"He...blames himself....because...he shouldn't of texted...When he knew he was driving..." Taehyung was struggling to not cry. He knew it wasn't something to cry about but it saddens him how much it changed Yoongi.

Jimin takes a minute to process. "O...kay," Jimin agrees even though he knew he would barely have enough time.

"Thank you Chim! I'll...take you out to eat....later today, I'll text you the details," Taehyung answers, thankful.

Taehyung hangs up and texts Jimin. Jimin is already home at this point. He checks the text that Tae sent Him.

Tae:
We are meeting up at xxx Restaurant, My treat.