ғ ɪ ғ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

It was 2;36 in the morning. Yoongi woke up, due to some nightmares, crying. He was breathing heavy and was terrified. His nightmares were coming back. He hadn't had them in so long.

He got out of bed to try and calm down his breathing but it didn't work. The nightmare kept replaying in head head. He couldn't take it anymore and he broke out crying. Sobbing. He fell to the floor putting his head in his arms, crying.

Jimin woke up when he heard crying. He ran to Yoongis room. He opened the door only to see Yoongis figure sitting in the floor, hearing sobs coming from Yoongi. Jimin ran up to Yoongi. "What happened?" He asked, worried.

"I-...I...," Yoongi stammered.

"Shh, It ok...," Jimin quieted Yoongi.

They stayed there for a few minutes. Jimin holding Yoongi until he calmed down. He was still breathing hard so Jimin helped him. Yoongi finally calmed down after a while. Jimin still there hugging Yoongi.

"You okay?" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi only nodded his head. He whispered something Jimin couldn't quite hear. "Hm?" Jimin questioned, wondering what Yoongi said.

"Y...yew won't weave me...wight?" Yoongi had a quiet voice.

Jimin instantly felt bad for what Yoongi went through. "I will never leave you, ever," Jimin promised, hoping he really will keep it.

"Okeh...," Yoongi looked around the room, instead of Jimin.

Jimin knew Yoongi wouldn't wanna talk about what happened. Even so, Jimin had an idea about what happened. "Let's get you to sleep, It's the middle of the night," Jimin stood up, lifting Yoongi with him.

"D...Don't weave me...," Yoongi said as he was in bed and Jimin was about to leave.

"Why don't you cone with me," Jimin opened his arms so Yoongi could go to him.

Yoongi got out of bed and ran into Jimins arms. Jimin went to his room which had a much bigger bed. He laid Yoongi down and went to the other side of the bed. Jimin turned on a small night light and laid down beside Yoongi. Yoongi went closer to Jimin as he laid down.

Jimin pulled Yoongi closer and hugged him so he could fall asleep. When they both got comfortable Yoongi slowly fell asleep. Jimin followed soon after. They were both asleep for the rest of the night, Yoongi feeling safe now that he was hugged. Soon enough, it was morning.

Jimin woke up first and got up, made some breakfast and got himself ready. He went to wake up Yoongi. "Yoongs...wake up," Jimin sat down beside Yoongi on the bed.

Yoongi loved around a bit not fully awake. "Breakfast is ready," Jimin shook Yoongi a bit.

Yoongi let out a breath as he woke up. Yoongi sat up in bed. "Breakfast is ready," Jimin repeated.

Yoongi nodded and got out of bed. "Hungwy," Yoongi's eyes were half asleep.

"Let's go," Jimin lead Yoongi out of the room into the Kitchen.

By the time they were at the dining table Yoongi was fully awake. They sat down at the table and began eating. It was quiet, both of them not knowing what to talk about. Jimin decided to take a chance and ask. "You wanna talk about last night?" Jimin looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi hesitated answering before he nodded his head. "After we finish eating we could lay on the couch," Jimin suggested.

Yoongi nodded his head again and continued eating. Once they finished eating Jimin put their plates in the sink. He brought Yoongi to sit on the couch. They both sat down and it was silent at first. Eventually Yoongi spoke up.

"I...I had a nightmawe...," Yoongi was still in little space, and wasn't coming out of it either,

"Hm," Jimin let Yoongi continue.

"I...It repwayed...the day...h...he went m-me," Yoongi was bound to cry.

Jimin brought Yoongi closer. "Do you want to tell me who...'he' is?" Jimin told Yoongi.

"H...hwis name is...Jaehwoon," Yoongi hesitantly said.

Jimin froze. He knew him...and he knew for sure,

Jaehwoon wasn't dead.

———//———

Hehehehhe. Plot twisttttt.

I finally uploaded something for like a week lol. I had a great idea I just wasn't motivated...but finally got it out.

Also I think my writing improved???? I think.

So I Jaehwoon obviously isn't anyone from other groups that I know of. I'm really bad at making up names so...sorry. I hope you don't mind!

Cyaaaa Qyooties!