E i g h t e e n

Jimin was actually wrong, Taehyung actually found out Jaehwoon was in jail, for life. After he left Yoongi he committed multiple crimes and was arrested after a murder attempt. With all the crimes he coming he was put in jail for life. Yoongi didn't have to worry anymore. Jimin was calm that he knew that.

Yoongi was happy and so was Jimin. It the happiest Jimin had ever seen Yoongi. He gets to see that gummy smile once in a while too. Yoongi hasn't come out of little space in a while but Jimin still takes care of him. Even though Jimin didn't really know if they were dating, he was happy little Yoongi thought they were.

He plans to ask Yoongi the next time he's out of little space. He doesn't know when that'll be. Suprisingly, It was today. Yoongi woke up out of little space this morning before Jimin. He made is own breakfast, for himself only.

Jimin woke up an hour later and went to check Yoongi. When he didn't find him there he ran into the living room. He was suprised to see Yoongi eating by himself and it not making a mess. "Y-Yoongs?" Jimin mentally cursed at himself for stuttering.!

"I'm...in big space..," Yoongi didn't turn to look at Jimin.

Jimins eyes widened. "Oh...," Jimin didn't really know what to say as he's only seen Yoongi out of little space once.

"Y-you don't need to be so tense around me Jiminie," Yoongi stuttered out.

"Now that you're in big space...can we talk?" Jimin asked.

"Sure," Yoongi puts his plate aside.

Jimin sits next to Yoongi, "Since you're not in big space very much, I don't really know if...we're d-dating or not...," Jimin looks down.

Yoongi smiles and lets out a small laugh. For the very first time, He kisses Jimin. Right then and there. Jimin was startled at first and froze but went along with it soon. Who knew Yoongi would go in for the kiss first. Jimin was blushing so much.

"Does that answer your question?" Yoongi smiled at Jimin.

Jimin nodded and smiled back slightly.

"Are you going to stay in big space all day?" Jimin asked looking up at Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded.

"Then...lets go out together," Jimin suggested.

"Okay,"

———

I absolutely love you guys, Thank you so much for the support and love💜. You guys were all so patient with me even though I was gone for a whole month, maybe even longer!🥺

The comments really made me happy and realized how much you guys mean to me. It motivated me to write this.

It's not much but I still hoped you liked it..😅

Thank you for being patient with me and all the love.💜

Thank you for 5k Veiws! I never thought I would get this far so thank you.🥰💜

Ps. I changed the story here. Originally it was supposed to be this:

I didn't wanna do angst so I changed it to be fluffy! If you couldn't tell I like fluffy books, sometimes I like smut too tho

Okay, bye bye qyooties!