~ Part XIII.~

You gulped, all of the fears melted away when you were able to look into his eyes again. Felix was there, right in front of you and you couldn't blink from suprise just stare at him with wide eyes. You examined his softened features, the way that he looked at you, there weren't any anger or disappointment at all just pure love and adoration. His freckles became visible on his bare face, you wanted to kiss them one by one to show him how much you missed his presence. It was hard to believe it,  that you aren't dreaming you were afraid of waking up and realize that your imagination tricked you again. This time, it felt real, the grip on your wrist and his gaze upon you, both of you remained in silence, you tried to collect yourself and swallow your tears but you couldn't hold it any longer, with a sob you let it out and burried your face in his chest. Finally, you can breath again, you can feel his scent around you and his warmth and it made you calm:

- Please forgive me. - he said while gently stroking your back. You just stepped closer to him, melting into his touch: 

- You can't imagine, how much I missed you. I was so worried that I will lost you forever! - you cried out, pain filling your soul again from the memories of the past days. 

- I know Y/N, you were all so worried about me. I'm lucky to have you in my life but I needed time to think. To be honest, when we met on the subway I wanted to walk away from you and continue this hidding game, but seeing you so stressed out made my heart ache. I let go of my selfishness, I just wanted to see you in peace again. - his arms tightened around you, you never been this close to Felix before, sometimes he embraced you but this time it was different. He poured every emotion in it. 

- You were angry at me and I undertsand this, I lied to for the first time and I feel myself guilty about it. If it's possible, please forgive me! - you sounded so desperate for his forgivness. You were shaking from the mix of shame and sudden happiness. 

- I rent a little motel room nearby. I planned to stay there for a week. In the past days I just stayed there, cut off from the world and all of my struggles. I wanted to clear my mind to see my life in a new light. Being an idol, not an easy task to do, being perfect is tiring and it felt amazing living on my own even for a short period of time, without practises and perfomances. 

- Lix, I completely understand why did you decide it to escape from reality. I wanted to do the same, admitting my fake relationship with Hyunjin and hide myself forever because I thought I won't be able to look into your eyes after the lie. - Felix didn't answer to you just looked around with a troubled expression and put his mask up again: 

- Come with me Y/N. It's better if we are talking about this somewhere more private. - you nodded and let him hold your hand. 

He led the way to the outer side of the city. The streets were engulfed into the darkness of the night, strange noises echoed through the empty alleys and you hold his hands with more strength. Your legs felt sore from walking when he stopped at one of the ratty buildings, its fronton looked dirty from dust and on the top of it, a faded neon sigh glimmered. The motel looked like an ideal place to murder someone in it, at least, it was the frist thing what came into your mind when you saw it. An old lady was sitting at the hall but she didn't look up from her phone when you two walked in. 

- We will go to the 4th floor. - Felix commented when he pushed the button on the elevator: 

- I hope, this time we won't stuck in. - you noted with a bitter tone because the elevator looked did not look promising at all. Luckily it's arrived safely and you followed him to the last room of the coridor. When you entered to the room, grimy walls greeted you with torned tapesty on them. The bed was at the center it looked tiny and old, the shutters on the widows were shut down.