𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

(Don't listen to the song till I mention it)

"Beep!"
"Beep!"
"Bee-
    I groaned and threw my clock on the floor making it break into pieces.I yawned rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and stretched.

I got up and got my phone off the dresser and looked at the time it was 6 o'clock.I decided to go on Instagram and started scrolling through my timeline to see my ex Bestfriend.

I decided to go on Instagram and started scrolling through my timeline to see my ex Bestfriend

Liked by Makenzie Spamzzz and 13,567 others

Dev2x I Got A Good Habit Of Not Trusting Anybody🩸

Just_Miaaaa My baby lookin good asf❤️

Makenzie Spamzzz fine asf🥵
↪️|Just_Miaaaa Girl he don't want yo thirsty ass🙄
↪️|Makenzie Spamzzz girl stfu he don't want yo loose pussy ass frl shit prolly taste like deer ankles🙄

Yuhgirlkiaaa ^^well with that Being said I think I'm gonna get off this app for the day🤣

View all 794 comments
22 hour ago

I just laughed at the comments and got up off my bed and went into the bathroom.I started brushing my teeth then I did my skin care routine.After I finished that I got my towel and speaker and put on Back from the dead by Toosii and started singing along then I washed up with my dove body wash and after I finished showering and went into my room to do my hair.

I decided I wasn't going to do my makeup so I put on my clothes I heard a knock on the door.I went and looked in the peep hole to see it was my best friends Kia and Makenzie.So I swung the door open.

"Hey bitch"Makenzie said with a big ass smile.

"Hey poodie"I say hugging her.

"Hey boo how you been?"Kia asked hugging me.

"Good"I say going back into the house and grabbing my phone and backpack.

Kia and Makenzie usually picks me up since I don't have a car and my mom well she is rarely ever at home and when she is at home she always has some random man in the house.Last summer my moms best friend died and that when everything changed and I lost my best friend and my mom so in some ways I felt like I had no one,But that changed when I met Kia and Makenzie they always got my back and always there for me.

I don't know who my father is because he left my mom when I was 5 so I don't really remember much about him,because I don't have any other family to take care of me I have to take care of my self and buy my own stuff so I work 2 jobs because I have to pay the bills since my mom doesn't ever even come around.