𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣🤷🏽‍♀️

*2 weeks later*

I isolated myself from the world.I haven't been too school and I haven't talked to Makenzie in the past 2 weeks.

I told Kia what happened but she didn't really say much after that.

I don't even feel safe at my own home but what can I really do I don't have any other family and I just don't wanna put my problems on anybody else.

I feel so alone in this world and sometimes I just wish I could disappear.I mean who would really miss me,so what is my point of still being here?I guess I'm just scared.

Every night I remember what he did to me.

I remember my mom just standing smiling while the man thrusted himself inside me,as I screamed in pain begging him to stop she just smiled and laughed.

What hurt the most was that was supposed to be my mother she was supposed to protect me from the world but she just sat there and smiled.

I have no more tears left to cry.Nobody gives a damn about me and I'm just gonna have to accept that and move on.

I decided to go to school for the first time in two weeks I got on Instagram and  I saw a picture of deyvonte and his sister.My eyes widened remembering I was supposed to go see her on her birthday.

I turned my phone off and showered then did my routine.I put on some baggy sweats and a baggy hoodie and I grabbed my phone and backpack and walked to school.
____________________________

Deyvonte POV

      I was getting out my car and was bout talk to some of my homies.

When I seen Mariah walking in to the school I ran up to her.

I tapped her shoulder and she jumped I just looked at her confused.She turned around to face me she had a messy bun and some black baggy chlothes she looked different and not in a really good way.

"Yo I'm just trynna figure out how you go gettin khaliyah hopes up and don't even end up showing up like how dat work?"I asked kinda irritated

"Oh umm I had things I needed to do"she said about to walk off.

"She Ain't even wanna come out the room cause of yo ass u got her happy just to not even give her a damn call but hey that just what you are worthless and a waste of time."I said and just walked off pushing her out of my way causing her to hit the lockers.

But I ain't give a damn.But that's my fault trynna give her a chance now I know better.

____________________________
Mariah POV

    Hearing those words come out his mouth hurt.But hey maybe it's true I let out a sigh and went to History class.I put my headphones in and sat in the back of the class and put my head down.

Since I had this class with Kia I expected her to sit with me but she sat in the front.Lately she's been acting mad weird I just shook it off and started listening too the teacher.

"Alright class today we are going to learn about the Hutus and Tutsis get a notebook out so that you can write some notes down"Mrs haper said.

I got out my notebook and started copying down notes.

Kia kept looking at me and I just kinda ignored I'm not about to waste my time trying to figure out why if she want to come to me bout somethin she can come do that till then I could care less.

I got my lunch and went to my regular table when I got there Mia walked passed me bumping me making my food fall on my shoes.

I sat there for a second trying to calm myself down,but this bitch this camel built body bitch just fucked up my shoes.I started to ball my fist up and trying to breath but nah I'm bout to beat a bitch ass.

I slowly turned around looking at her she was standing by Deyvonte smiling and he was smiling to."oops I didn't see you there"she giggled.

"I swear Deyvonte you betta get yo rat faced bitch for I beat the shit outta her"I yelled growing with rage.

Everybody started looking at us getting there phones out.

"Nah sis you know what your little friend told me?well she told me you and your little crackhead momma some little prostitutes do what ever you can to get a lil change that's just pathetic."she giggled.Everybody mouth dropped at this point

I couldn't hold it back no more all I saw was red the only person that I told about what happened to me was Kia.

I instantly dropped my backpack and I walked up to her and punched her in her jaw and she stumbled a little bit but quickly balanced herself. She came up to me and grabbed my hair.I kneed her in her stomach and she let my hair go a little.I pushed her back then I grabbed her hair and threw her to the floor.

She fell on the floor and as she was trynna get back up I got on top of her and started punchin her.I continued to hit her and she continued to hide her face.I saw my hands were bloody but I ain't care and she had blood all over her face but that wasn't enough I got up and started stomping her face in.

I felt some strong arms pull me up as I'm getting lifted up I start kickin that bitch in her head again.Then as those arms were still rapped around me I saw Kia and I tried my hardest to slap her but I was to late because the person that was holdin me took me out the cafeteria.I started swing crazy telling them to let me go.

"Let me tf go"I started crying I haven't cried since the incident.

When she brung up what happened that night hurt and now everybody thinks I'm a prostitute.

I started to feel with rage again and I run back into the cafeteria again to beat her ass but once again those same strong arms grabbed me.