𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖

^King in mm^

Mariah's POV

   𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒.

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒.

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑑,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑑.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦.

𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑏𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛.

𝐻𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡.....

I jumped up out of my sleep panting trying to catch my breath my heart pounding.

My body was all sweaty tears filled my eyes and I just sat there wrapped up in a ball crying.

I cried and cried till I couldn't cry anymore.

I got up out the bed and I had on some Nike spandex shorts and a tank top.

I looked at my phone to see what time it is seeing it was 11:46 pm.

I hopped to the bathroom not paying attention.I turned on the light and splashed water on my face.

Looking up to see my eyes were all puffy and red.

"Take yo lil ass to another bathroom"I jumped a little holding my heart.

Only to see it was king he was in the bath with a blunt in his hand he looked high asf.

I just rolled my eyes and started hopping to the door closing it.

I walked over to my bed and sat there looking out the window until my eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep.

***

I woke up to the smell of bacon I smiled happily looking on my phone to see it was 1:45pm.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

After I was finished with that I went into the kitchen to see king making breakfast.

"Um where is dey and liyah at?"I asked sitting on the barstool.

"Dey is at school and khaliyah is on a play date shouldn't you be at school or something how old are you?"he asked.

"Don't worry about it and I'm suspended."

"For how long?"

"A week"

"What you do?"he asked finally looking at me.

"Got in a fight"I shrugged.

"With who?"he asked.

"Mia"

"Wait Mia?like Dey's Mia"

"Yep"I say popping the p.

"Mhm how old are you?"he asked.

"I'll tell you how old I am if you tell me how old you are"I say

"Im 19"he says.

"I'm 15"I say trying to hold in my laughter.

He looked up from his phone and his eyes widened"mane you lyin I know damn yo ass ain't 15 put it on somethin"

"Nah I'm just playin but I'm 16"

"You a Lil ass girl where is yo mom shouldn't you be home or somethin why are you here?"he asked taking a bite of his bacon.

"Can I get sum?"I asked ignoring his questions.

"Go make yo own"

I grabbed the bacon that was in his plate and hurry and put it in my mouth.

"Mane don't put yo hands in my plate."he mugged me then pushed me off the stool.

"Oww you finna stop pushin me bitch"I said mumbling the last part.I just stared at him I think this nigga broke my ass.

He just rolled his eyes as he walked off going to the fridge and getting him some Minute Maid.

His back was faced to me so he couldn't see me I got up and grabbed a handful of his eggs shoving it in my mouth.

He started to pour the juice in the cup and my anxiety kicked in.I quietly grabbed his plate and started hooping to the room.

I hurried and closed the door and locked it.

"I'm really about tah beat yo ass lil girl"I heard.

I sat by the door smiling and eating.

I could hear his footsteps as he got closer to the door I started eating his pancakes and the rest of the food on the plate as he continuously banged on the door.

I got up of the floor smiling while opening the door with the empty plate in my hand.

He had a mug on his face "your childish asf"he said walking off.

I just smiled going to look at my phone a unknown number was calling I didn't answer because I didn't know who it was.

Then they called again finally I answer.

"Did you really think I wasn't going to find...

Listening to deep voice made my heart drop.

"Who are you?"My voice a little shaky.

The man just chuckled ending the call.

I looked at my phone for a second as I ran my hands down my face.