𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

"So what time is the party"I asked Makenzie as I painted my toes.

"11"She told me eating some fruit snacks.

"Ight when are we going to the mall?"

"In like 30 minutes so hurry yo ass up"she told me.

"Shut yo fat ass up"

She just flicked me off and walked out the room.

I put the nail polish down and walked down stairs

"Why you steal my food little boy"I heard Makenzie say I walked into the living room tickling her little brother William and he started screaming laughing telling her to stop.

"Makenzie let that little boy go"Makenzie mom Mrs.P said.

"No he ate my whole box of animal crackers"Makenzie said continuing to tickle him.

"Bobbb get your daughter she is attacking are son"

He walked in the room tackling her to the floor"ahh dad get off me"she yelled.

"Get her"Makenzie's dad said to William.He came over and smacked her in her head and started tickling her while Mr.P held her down.

Then she started laughing and telling them to stop.

My eyes started to get blurry as tears started to build up threatening to come out I walked out the living room going to the bathroom and closing the door.

I splashed water on my face trying to control the tears.But I just couldn't tears just ran down my face and I sat in the corner of the bathroom as tears streamed down my face not making a sound I just sat there and silently cried.

Then I heard a knock on the door "you good in there?"I heard Makenzie ask.

I cleared my throat and wiped my tears "yeah I'm good"

It can't lie and say it didn't hurt to watch them be a big happy family but what hurt the most was that I knew I could never have that.

I cleaned myself up and walked out I walked into the living room where everybody was at watching tv I sat next to Makenzie "you sure u good?"
Makenzie asked me.

"I'm good"I smiled then she gave me a hug.

"If you ever want to talk know ima always be there"

"I know"I smiled letting go of her.

We stood up"Ma we finna go to the mall and then we're going to Mariah's house"

"Okay be safe girls"she smiled giving us a hug.

"We will"we both said in unison walking out.

We got in the car and started driving "wait you know my house burned down so where are we going after the party"

"My cousin comin with us so after we going to her house"

I just nodded...

***

We were now at Makenzie cousins house her name was Vanessa.

I looked at the time seeing it was 9:49pm.

Today all we really did was hangout and stuff till it was bout time to get ready for the party....

An Hour and 30 minutes later

We were all finished getting ready."somebody come take my picture"I told them.

"I gotchu"Vanessa told me and I handed her my phone and she took my pictures.