𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥

When we got to the car I sat with liyah and I buckled her in to her car seat I sat next to her and put my seatbelt on.

"Do you know dat my birtay is next thurstay"she said.

"Oh course I wouldn't forget it"I smiled.

"Are u going tah come to my birtay?"she asked.

"Oh umm I don't really think your brother wants me there"I glanced at him rolling my eyes.

"Can u pls come to my birtay pls I'm gonna be this many's"she said showing me 4 fingers.

"Yeah I know"I giggled "maybe you should ask your brother first."Glancing at him again he was now looking at me and then he rolled his eyes looking back at the road.

"Can Mariah come to my birtay teddy bear?"she asked smiling.

I just giggled.

"Ughh I guess"he just rolled his eyes
"And stop callin me teddy bear I don't look like no damn teddy bear I'm grown."he said smakin his lips. "Now I gotta deal with this broad."he said under his breath rolling his eyes but I heard him.

"You got some shit to say nigga"I semi yelled growing annoyed because he got me all the way fucked up.

"See what you not about to do is raise yo damn voice at me because you in my car!"he yelled.

I rolled my eyes like I won't really kill this nigga cause I do that shit frl.

"Nah nigga cause you keep disrespecting me and you stay talkin shit so what you got to say speak up bitch!"I screamed.

Before I could say anything else he turned around and slapped me hard as hell.

This nigga had the fucking AUDACITY to slap me I was really about to kill that nigga then I heard liyah crying forgetting she was even  in the car.

"See what you did stupid ass nigga"I said I saw his jaw clench and his hands balling up in fist but I don't give a damn no moe.HIT ME BITCH I will cut that nigga dick off.Cause he fuckin with the wrong bitch.

After his mom died he always would try to find some way to hurt me but we was supposed to stick together.I cried day and night and asked myself why did he just leave like that we were Bestfriend.After my mom turned to drugs the only person I had was Deyvonte  and when he switched up I was alone a broken I felt like a part of me was missing and I still do yeah I have Makenzie and Kia but they can't replace dey.

Now I have no more tears to cry I'm just numb and broken.

After a lot of apologizing liyah eventually stopped crying.

"Wait what's that" I say pointing my finger.

"What?"liyah asked.

"This"and I started tickling her all over trying to lighten the mood and she was just laughing and screaming.

"Stoppppp"she screamed and laughed.

Then Deyvonte got a call so I stopped he answered the phone.

"Nigga what chu callin me for...

"WHAT and where the fuck were you when this was happening!"he yelled

"Ight Ima be there in a minute"he said and hung up the phone "damn"he said under his breath.He took a u turn and went to his house.

After 10 minutes we arrived at his house I got out the car and went to the other side to get khaliyah out who was now sleep.I grabbed her my purse and phone then Deyvonte grabbed her backpack I walked to the door and Deyvonte put in the code to open the door.

When he opened the door he grabbed her out my hands and put her into some room.This is the first time that I've been to his house considering that the last time I seen him was when he was livin with his mom.

Sophomore year was when Deyvonte started drug dealing and I mean I can't blame him he had no money no parents I mean yeah he could have gotten a real job but he also had his sister to take care of.

"Can you watch her for me"Deyvonte asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah but what happened?"I asked.

"None of yo damn business" he said getting ready to walk away.

I grabbed his arm "look I'm willingly helping you after everything you put me through you hurt me,you broke me but I'm still sitting here helping yo ungrateful ass and you can't even answer a simple damn question"I semi yelled.

He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall "I don't owe you shit" he said in a low deep voice I can't even lie that kinda turned me on makin my little cooter wet.He tightened his grip for a few more seconds and threw me on the floor walking out the door slamming the door behind him.

Deyvonte POV
——————————————————
When I got to the trap I was mad as a bitch cause how the hell my shit get robbed.If niggas was doin they damn jobs in the first place we wouldn't had no damn problems.I walked in and seven came up to me.

Seven:

"Where the hell was you at when my shit was gettin robbed?"I asked calmly

"I was sellin nigga I can't babysit they ass all the damn time"he said.

"How much they take?"I questioned.

"20,000"

"And nobody knows who did it?"I yelled making everybody look at me.

"Get some more guards I don't care how you get it done just get it done" I told one of the workers.

I walked out and seven followed me "aye ima fuck wit chu tmr"he said I knodded and dapped him up.I went back in to check on everything then left.

When I got to the house it was silent.I went to my room to see Khaliyah and Mariah sleepin on my bed and I honestly don't know why Mariah big boulder head ass in my bed she should of slept outside.

I got in the shower and when I got out I just changed into some basketball shorts.

I got khaliyah and put her in her bed on the other side of the room she doesn't have her own room because I don't feel comfortable with her sleepin by herself.

After I put khaliyah in bed I pushed Mariah off my bed making her land on the cold hard floor cause the hell she thought this was I hope a roach go in her mouth always talkin so damn much maybe that will help her shut her damn mouth I just turned on my side and fell asleep.
——————————————————

🙃