𝕊𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤🌚🌝

Feeling somebody shaking me I jumped up out of my sleep.

I looked over to see it was king and he stared at me looking worried but he quickly covered it up.

"You good?"he asked.

"Umm yeah"I said smiling a little

He brung his hand to my face and wiped the tears off my face.He stared at me for a minute before he sighed and laid back down opening his arms.

I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me while one of his hands played in my hair.

After a while my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep....

We need to go to the trap today but I need somebody to watch Khaliyah"I heard Dey whisper to king but I never opened my eyes.

Me being the nosy bitch that I am I decide to act like I was still sleep so I can listen to what they were talking about.

"Ask mariah to watch her"King said.

"No"

"Why?"King asked.

"Cause I don't trust her you know that shit stop acting dumb"

"You don't even know if it was her tho"

"I do"

"How cause you saw a necklace she could have just been at the wrong place at the wrong time."

My heart dropped when I heard that hold on wait a damn minute.

Why would these dumb mother fuckers talk shit about me when I'm in the room now they got a bitch confused as fuck what necklace are they talkin about.

Then I started moving a little bit in kings chest causing them to stop talking.

After a few seconds he slowly started to get up trying to move me off of him like nigga I'm already up and then after a few seconds I heard the door close.

I had sat there for a minute trying to figure what in the flying fucks they were just talking about,but I just couldn't figure it out so I just shrugged it off and got on my phone.

After a while I got bored and got out the bed.

I went into the bathroom that was connected to kings room and grabbed a extra toothbrush out the cabinet and started brushing my teeth.

When I was done I walked to kitchen only to find king and Deyvonte.

I know it's there house and all but damn do they have nothing better to do with they life like go play outside or something.

I sit down at the table and they haven't paid me no mind still talking bout what ever there talking about. then out came khaliyah yawning and holding a teddy bear in her hand.

She looked at me smiling "Heyy riahhhh"she screamed running up to me.

I bent down and hugged "hey liyah I missed you"

"I missed you too"she smiled.GOD DAMN her fuckin breath stank.I just smiled turning to face the other way.

Dey was just sittin there lookin mad why the fuck is this nigga always so mad like dang.

"Boo nigga tf you starin at"

"You can check you attitude cause you in my damn house"

Aww here this nigga fucking go his ass always wanna argue .

"Aww really I had no idea last time I checked I don't give a fuck"I told him rolling my eyes.

"I'm really trying to be nice but you about tah piss me off"