𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

I finally turned around to see Deyvonte.

"Let me go"I say pushing him.

"Ight but is you good?"he asked. "I mean what she said sounded like you took that shit to the heart"he continued.

"You know it's funny cause you act like you really give a damn about me but as we all know you don't so do me a favor and just stop."I rolled my eyes getting ready to walk away.

"I'm just trynna make sure you good"he said looking in my eyes like he was trying to read them or somethin.

I laughed a little "Am I good?am I good really!?"I said getting louder.

"You wanna know somethin when you left I had nobody and then on top of that my momma chose drugs and men over her damn daughter my momma barley even come around anymore she watched a man-"I stopped myself realizing what I was was about to say.

"You know what it don't even matter" I just laughed a little and turned on my heal and walked away.

"Mariah follow me"principle Dixon says coming up to me pointing to his office.I followed him to his office.

He talked to me blah blah blah told me that I was suspended for a week or whatever after that I got my stuff and started walking out.

Then I spotted Kia I trusted her and she goes running around tellin people my business and she thought she was gonna get away with it I think tf not.

I walked over to her and pushed her "you is honestly grimy asf".

"Just go home cause I don't wanna have to beat you"kia says looking me up and down rolling her eyes.

"You ain't shit"Mackenzie says walking too us looking at Kia in disgust.

"Hey don't get mad at me because you and yo crackhead momma some prostitutes"she smiled shrugging her shoulders.

I just looked at her with a smirk on my face and started wrapping my hair up I sat my stuff and started squaring up bout to throw a punch.

Then a large figure stood in front of me I looked up to see Deyvonte.I went to the side and he did the same still blocking me.

"Get out of my way I'm finna get my one with this bitch"I said trying to move but he wasn't movin so I got on my tippy toes and spat on her.

She wiped her face and ran over to me she was getting ready to charge at me and Deyvonte picked me up and grabbed my back pack and I started to hit him "put me tf down now nigga".

"Nahh we ain't doin this shit today you taken yo ass home where you supposed to be."

He took me to his car and threw me in his passenger seat with my backpack like I was some damn doll.He slammed the door closed.

I opened it back and he closed it "don't fuck with me stay yo ass in the damn car".he glared at me and the walked to the driver seat .

He got into the car and sped off It was silent the whole car ride.I got out the car "thanks." I said and closed the door.

When I entered the house I saw my mom was smoking her nasty ass cigs.It also smelled like wet dog and ass.

"Why you here so early?"she asked bringing the cig to crusty nasty infected ass lips.

I just looked her up and down and grabbed the fabrezze off the counter and started sprayin her with it"yo go take a damn shower you ass stank."I say scrunch my nose walking into my room.

I went to my room and was getting ready to sit on my bed.

"Hey baby"I heard behind me I turned around it was the man that raped me.

My eyes grew big my breathing started to get faster and my heart was pounding.

I started to scoot back on my bed as he started to walk closer to me.A smile started to spread across his face.

"Did you miss me"he grinned.

"Please don't I-I'll do anything just please don't"I said in a shaky tone.

"I got you no need to be scared"he said with a smirk as he rubbed his finger against my cheek. I turned my head away form him.

He came over to me and ripped my clothes off I had no tears I just screamed and screamed but what the point nobody here to save me.

____________________________
Deyvonte POV

As I was getting ready to drive off I seen that Mariah had forgot her backpack in the back seat.I just rolled my eyes and grabbed her backpack.

When I was about to get out the car I saw Mariahs mom was coming out I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

She said that her mom didn't Come around.Here I am feeling bad for her and trying to help her but it was just a lie.

When she pulled out the driveway I got out the car slamming my door and went to her house.

I didn't bother knocking so I went in.

I walked in and there was no one to be found.Then I heard mumbled voices so I went into her room.

My eyes widened there was a man on top of her I started walking backwards out of the room.

"Please don't ple-please sto-stop"she said sounding like she was crying.

All I saw was red I ran over to her and grabbed the man off of her he fell back.

I went over to him and started punching him.He tried to get me off of him but I wasn't budging I just kept throwing punches I saw blood all over my hands I didn't care to stop I wanted this nigga dead.

"Okay Deyvonte stop-please stop"she said but I ignored her i kept hitting him.

He was unconscious and I felt some small hands pull me up I turned to get ready to hit them but then my eyes softened when I saw it was Mariah.

Her eyes were red and puffy she didn't have no clothes on and her shirt was ripped she had a bruise around her neck and just looking at her made me wanna kill this nigga.

She sat down she was shaking.

she looked up at me she looked scared she wiped her tears and put her head back down.

I walked over to her I sat down next to her and I wrapped my arm around her waist and her whole body tensed up.I moved my hands from around her waist.

She crawled on top of me and she wrapped her arms around me and sat in my lap then she put her head in the crook of my neck.

I looked down and she had a row of scars all on her thighs.She was still shaking but it kinda calmed down a bit

I sat there with her and I laid back in the bed with her still in my arms in complete silence and after a while we drifted off to sleep.

I yawned looking at the time it was 1 in the morning.I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and I looked to see Mariah laying in my chest .I got up gently pushing her to the side she moved around a little before she was fast asleep again.

I look over to the floor to see the guy that was laying on the floor was gone.