CHAPTER 1

"Sister Misha, my gloves please,"
"Dr. Sophia, here they are." Sister Misha replied and handed me my gloves.

I wore them and started dressing the little girl, who had hit her head with a wall, and had injured herself.

As soon as the spirited cotton touched her wound, she shouted in pain.

"Oh lovely, what is your name," I asked the girl to draw her attention somewhere else but the wound.

"Liva," she replied, still sobbing a bit.

"Oh what a lovely name, Liva, so cool, isn't it sister Misha?" I asked.

"Yes, it is Dr. Sophia," Sister Misha replied.

I took the betadine cotton and started cleaning her wound. She shouted again as the cotton touched her wound.

"You are a brave girl, Liva, aren't you? Look it won't take much time now if you sit straight and let me finish this, Supergirl Liva. Also who wants a chocolate after I finish this?" I asked Liva.

She sobbed in pain and it made me sad too seeing her in pain.

"You didn't reply Liva, who wants a chocolate?" I asked her again.

"Me! I want a chocolate," she replied.

"Good then, if you sit straight and let me complete this, I will gove you two chocolates." I told her.

She like a good girl followed my instruction and sat straight and I quickly and gently dressed her wound.

"Okay, so here wer go. It's done," I said, while removing my gloves and dumping them in the red bin.

I picked up two chocolates from the drawer and offered it to her,
"So here are your chocolates, supergirl Liva."

She happily took them from my hand and gave me a big bright smile.

She asked me to bend down. At first I was confused, but anyway followed her command and bent down. Suddenly she kissed me on my cheek,
"You are a supergirl too. You cured me and it didn't hurt much. Thank you. And thank you for these chocolates too, doctor." She told me and happily held her father's hand.

"Thank you Dr. Sophia." Her father told me.

"No problem. This is my duty and this is what I love to do." I told her father.