CHAPTER 27

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"So now what are we going to do about the dress? You didn't like even one dress Chris," I told Chris, while waiting for our food to arrive.

We were sitting in one of the many restaurants owned by the great billionaire, Mr. Christian Wright.

After knowing that I am hungry, Chris immediately left the Michael Kors store, pulling me out with him. But he really bought that dress.

No, no, no. Not for me. He bought it for his girlfriend. I mean his ex-girlfriend. But soon, she will come back to him, won't she? He told that he will ask his girl to wear that dress in front of him in his bedroom and then they will have lots and lots of fun together.

Great! Why even wait for her to come back to you, Mr. Christian Wright? Just pull her in your bedroom, like you pulled me in the changing room, and have fun with her, Mr. Christian Wright.

I rolled my eyes at the thought. But why am I feeling so bad? Why am I feeling like someone has hit me hard in the chest with an arrow? Why am I upset about the fact that they will be back together in a short span of time?

I was brought back to reality by Chris waving his hand in front of my face,
"Where were you lost? The food has already arrived. Don't you want eat it? Aren't you hungry now?" Chris told me.

I shook my head to remove all the unnecessary thoughts out of my mind. I gave Chris a weak smile and started eating my food quietly, but still I was upset with the thought of their being together.

"Sophia, after finishing our lunch, we are going to another store to buy a dress for you," Chris told me.

"Not again, Chris! Why don't you just drop the idea of taking me to the party with you?" I told him.

"Sophia, you know I can't." He told me.

"May I know why, Mr. Christian Wright?" I asked him.

"Because...umm... because... you know my ex-girlfriend will also be there in the party. I need to get her back in my life at any cost. And for that, I will have to make her jealous by pretending to be your boyfriend. You know how much I love her right?" He told me, giving me a puppy look.

"Yeah, I know," I replied, nodding my head in agreement. But inside my heart, I felt like kidnapping her ex-girlfriend and leaving her in some unknown island.

What is wrong with you, Sophia? When did you become so rude and heartless? You were never like this before. So what happened now, Sophia?

While my mind was busy battling with my heart, an idea immediately popped up in my mind.

Yes, why didn't I think of this before? If I would have thought that before, I would have been saved from changing and wearing almost 30 dresses.

Well, I think, now I will have to make a movie with the name, "THIRTY SHADES OF WRIGHT", instead of "FIFTY SHADES OF GREY". I chuckled at my own thought, making Chris look at me like I have grown two horns on my head.

But why didn't this idea come in my mind before?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

"Sophia, are you ready?" I asked Sophia, knocking at the door of her room.

This girl is so strange! Yesterday, she took me at a store, but didn't allow me to go inside with her.

After only ten to fifteen minutes, she came out of the store, with a bag in her hand. I asked her what it was, but she denied to show it to me.