CHAPTER 54

SOPHIA' POV :-

"What can I say that I haven't already said? What can I provide you that I haven't already given? My body, my mind, my soul and my heart. They're all yours. Everything that I have and everything that I am, belonged to you long before today. And I promise that it shall all be be yours forever. I will be yours forever. I will follow you anywhere you go and anywhere lead me to. Hand in hand. Heart in heart. Let's get on with this so that we can grow old together!
From this day on, I choose you, my beloved Dr. Sophia Taylor, to be my dearest wife. To live with you and laugh with you; to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms; to be joy to your heart, and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always, and, for you, to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle and support you in the bad times; to offer you solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe away your tears with my hands and my love; to share with you all my riches and honours; to play with you as much as I can until we grow old; and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly, until our lives shall come to an end.
Sophia, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honouring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow." Chris said and I couldn't help but cry my heart out.

Yes, you are getting it right. Today is our wedding. Well, we already are husband and wife as we got married yesterday itself in the Indian style. And today we are getting married in western style. And I couldn't be more happy in my life.

"In your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you, I am whole, full, alive. You make laugh. You let me cry. You are my breath, my every heartbeat.
Mr. Christian Wright, I believe in the person you will grow to be, and the couple we will be together. With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. You are my person, my love and my life, today and always." I said and I could see a tear falling from Christian's eye. But before anyone can notice it, he wiped it off with his finger. But I very well know that he is crying because of joy. They are the tears of happiness. My life has just got perfect and complete after meeting this man, who is now my husband.

This is how I got my love on a tour.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the priest said and Chris didn't waste another second as his lips crashed on mine. After kissing the hell out of me, in front of the entire public, Chris finally left my lips, but rested his forehead on my forehead, staring deeply in my eyes,
"I love you Mrs. Wright," he whispered, making me smile widely at him.

"I love you too, Mr. Wright," I told him and he just smirked at me.

"I love you more, my baby girl," he said and I still smiled widely like a maniac.

*****************************

LOVE ON A TOUR 2 (SEASON 2 OF LOAT) COMING SOON!

SO STAY TUNED!!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES ABOUT ALL MY NOVELS!

IT WILL BE EASY FOR YOU TO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED WITH MY NOVELS BY FOLLOWING ME!!